Page 22 of 109 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast

Thread: Gunsmithing Hall of Shame Thread

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    This isn't really gunsmithing per se, but I figured it would fit in. This was on a local FB gun sale page today. ETA, this isn't mine!

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Peons gonna peon for sure

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    "You're" not "your"

What a dipshit...

Feedback Score
    It isn't AR related but the gunsmith should be shamed publicly:

I had a High Standard target pistol that was very old. I ordered all new springs for it from the factory. After getting several recommendations from both locals and people on the Internet, I sent it off to a particular person. Six weeks later the gun came back. When I tried stripping the gun to see the job he had done, the takedown plunger would not depress. Then I noticed that the actual barrel/slide assembly wasn't engaged in the detent. The "Smith" lost the retaining pin which keeps the barrel/slide assembly in place. He had replaced it with a close-but-not-close-enough sized hex key.
    When I confronted him about it, he acknowledged that he lost the pin. When I asked why he didn't just say so, he hung up on me.

Given that the barrel was not secured to the frame properly, I shudder to think what might've happened had I tried firing it.

This story is one of the reasons why though I don't believe in God, I really hope there's a hell.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inebriated View Post
    "You're" not "your"

What a dipshit...
    Wow, that is just god awful..... Tacky and tasteless...... Can you imagine the owner? It should say

"You're f***ed........ After I'm done smoking meth and having sex with my sister.Wrong trailer"
    Clay....Bill Clay.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mcmillanman5 View Post
    This isn't really gunsmithing per se, but I figured it would fit in. This was on a local FB gun sale page today. ETA, this isn't mine!

You know you just increased the value on such a collector piece as a Taurus PT24/7 with the "Halloween" font they used in The Munsters intro . . .
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Last edited by MistWolf; 05-08-15 at 01:32.
    The number of folks on my Full Of Shit list grows everyday

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n289/SgtSongDog/AR%20Carbine/DSC_0114.jpg
    I am American

Feedback Score
    The good news is that based on the word choice, they and the gun likely stay home. Whether thats because of lack of places to be or a court order isn't known.

P
    Quote Originally Posted by KrampusArms View Post
    Wow, that is just god awful..... Tacky and tasteless...... Can you imagine the owner? It should say

"You're f***ed........ After I'm done smoking meth and having sex with my sister.Wrong trailer"

Feedback Score
    "I'm a tool bag" should be on the opposite side of the slide.

[/QUOTE]

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaDonkey View Post
    "I'm a tool bag" should be on the opposite side of the slide.
    should it be misspelled as well? :P

Page 22 of 109 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast