Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry while defecating

Feedback Score
    No matter what when Im #2 I remove gun put it on toilet paper holder and take care of business.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jerrysimons View Post
    I think he means focusing as is "pushing one out" rather than directing effort to keep his pants up. lol.

On a related corollary: I am the only one that hates urinals? There you are just standing, your back turned to everyone and everything with your unit in your hand taking a piss. You are vulnerable and, as with most urinal designs, your head is close to the valve/pipes which makes for an easy incapacitation if it was pushed forward into them.
    Quote Originally Posted by oldtexan View Post
    For the reasons you laid out, I don't use urinals unless the bathroom itself has a lockable door and I'm the only one in the bathroom. If it's a bathroom without a lockable door, I go into a lockable stall. If there's no lockable door or lockable stall available, I go elsewhere.
    Same here. I hate urinals . Either a locked door or a locked stall.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    I try to use the handicapped stalls as much as possible. I'll usually take the holster and wedge it good and tight between the divider and the hand rail. That way, should, God forbid, I need to draw, it's in a position where I can do so quickly AND, it's out of sight.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Christ, if you can't figure out shit and conceal carry...go back to carrying your old man's jack knife.
    'Evil Minds That Plot Destruction'

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jerrysimons View Post
    On a related corollary: I am the only one that hates urinals? There you are just standing, your back turned to everyone and everything with your unit in your hand taking a piss. You are vulnerable and, as with most urinal designs, your head is close to the valve/pipes which makes for an easy incapacitation if it was pushed forward into them.
    When I use urinals I tend to watch what is behind me by using the reflective surfaces.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Don'tcha just hate those TP dispensers with the slanted top surface?

I remember hearing how to handle this from one instructor..... the only part I really remember is "Make sure and do a chamber check before exiting the stall".

Of all the unpleasant sounds that might fall on my ears from the adjacent stall, I think a chamber check would be the worst. I thought it was bad advice. If one was in the chamber going in, it ought to still be in there. If suddenly you're not sure, you should have checked some time earlier, in a private and safe location. Not when you have your pants down in a public place!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ned Christiansen View Post
    I thought I was the only one!
    "I never learned from a man who agreed with me." Robert A. Heinlein

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    For the reasons you laid out, I don't use urinals unless the bathroom itself has a lockable door and I'm the only one in the bathroom. If it's a bathroom without a lockable door, I go into a lockable stall. If there's no lockable door or lockable stall available, I go elsewhere.
    Amen. To add... the other day I went into a public restroom to take care of #1. I was followed closely by another gentleman. We both walked into the bathroom and I assumed the stall and allowed him the urinal. Oddly, I didn't close the door- just figured I'd be in and out- but I could hear him shuffling around directly behind me. Awkward. As you can imagine, it was impossible to get the stream going with this peculiarality behind me. I stood there for nearly two minutes before giving up. I zipped up, turned around, and got plowed over by him as he was in absolute dire straights to take care of #2. As this young man proceeded to paint the porcelain, I felt completely ashamed and sympathetic towards his situation. The poor guy had a serious case of the bubblegut and I was using up the only stall present.
    Last edited by lethal dose; 12-27-14 at 05:04.
    Acta Non Verba

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ned Christiansen View Post

I remember hearing how to handle this from one instructor..... the only part I really remember is "Make sure and do a chamber check before exiting the stall".

Of all the unpleasant sounds that might fall on my ears from the adjacent stall, I think a chamber check would be the worst. I thought it was bad advice. If one was in the chamber going in, it ought to still be in there. If suddenly you're not sure, you should have checked some time earlier, in a private and safe location. Not when you have your pants down in a public place!
    And he was dead serious?

Feedback Score
    Agree completely regarding urinals and using public restrooms.

As for the original post topic, I carry IWB; when I have to go #2 I keep my holster clipped to my belt and fold the pants waistband, with holster, into the inside leg of my pants and cover over the top with my underpants. I can't forget the weapon that way, the trigger remains safe in the trigger guard, and it prevents others from seeing the weapon from under the stall.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast