Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PVS 14

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

PVS 14

I have narrowed it down to a PVS 14 gen 3. I would like to order 3-4. Where is the best place to purchse? I would like to have helmet mounted and weapon mounted options.
    Paladin training.com.

Feedback Score
    51 (100%)
    PM sent
    Last edited by steyrman13; 12-27-14 at 11:41.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    TNVC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Try reaching out to Eric at Green Eye Tactical, he's also a dealer for Summit Night Vision Systems

I've been to several NVG specific training courses in addition to some time under NOD's while active duty army and I learned a lot from him as far as the different "grades" of night vision image intensifiers and what that means as far as actual usage. If I were to buy a set of NVG's tomorrow, I'd get it from Eric.

Shameless plug, I'm also hosting him for a 2 Day NVG Operator course in May 2015, pm if you're interested

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyman09 View Post
    I have narrowed it down to a PVS 14 gen 3. I would like to order 3-4. Where is the best place to purchse? I would like to have helmet mounted and weapon mounted options.
    Hi, we have our TNV-14 L3 Omni 8 (Mil Spec tube) systems on sale until the 31st. http://tnvc.com/shop/category/yard-sale/ We have sold a pretty large amount of these units over the last 2 years for a reason. The L3 Omni 8's are very special tubes with clean cosmetics and high specs with our contract tubes we obtain for our installs.

We also have launched our TNVC 2015 Night Vision Defender courses that will utilize one of the best NV shoot houses out there at Telluric's training facility. http://www.telluricgroup.com/trainin..._category_id=4

Vic
    Victor Di Cosola
    sales@tnvc.com
    http://www.tnvc.com
    "Eliminating our adversaries 940nm at a time"

Feedback Score
    100% agree with Wake27, TNVC.
    Vic mentioned the L3, just acquired one and the clarity is amazing... I can't visually find a single blemish in the image. The other piece to this is customer service. TNVC (Erik) spent a long time on the phone with me, twice, answering questions and clarifying tons of data points/differences between the systems/tubes. There were no "surprises", to include the delivery times/commitments being spot on... When we acquire our second system, we'll be going back to them.

Slab
    " I can't walk with gum in my mouth...It makes it to where I can't breathe"-The Wife Unit

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Agreed on the CS. One of their employees that is a member here answered several of my back and forth questions about helmet mounts.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Treehopr View Post
    Try reaching out to Eric at Green Eye Tactical, he's also a dealer for Summit Night Vision Systems

I've been to several NVG specific training courses in addition to some time under NOD's while active duty army and I learned a lot from him as far as the different "grades" of night vision image intensifiers and what that means as far as actual usage. If I were to buy a set of NVG's tomorrow, I'd get it from Eric.

Shameless plug, I'm also hosting him for a 2 Day NVG Operator course in May 2015, pm if you're interested
    I know this is an old thread, but I saw a visit on my site from here so sorry for necro'ing it.

To be clear- I usually just facilitate civilian sales direct to Summit. I usually only do direct sales with LE/Fed/Mil. Sales tax is a pain....
    But always happy to answer questions. We had more than a few guys at my Night Vision Operator course last weekend that had units from TNVC as well.
    Last edited by Green Eye Tactical; 12-07-17 at 12:55.
    Eric
    Owner/Instructor
    Green Eye Tactical
    Www.greeneyetactical.com

Feedback Score
    I’ll see your necropost and raise it.

I spent about 2006 to 2010 with 50-50s.

Great visuals at the time, but we could not keep enough sets up and running and I had us go to PVS15s.

I keep meaning to buy NV every year since I retired but keep forgetting/ buying other stuff.

What do you guys carry that would match that,
    And what is a level down price wise that is a good bang for the buck?

Thank you.

Feedback Score
    Jrh Enterprise talk to Robert he'll give u the best price and won't charge till shipped had a brand new pvs 14 gen 3+ hp. 2899$
    http://www.jrhenterprises.com
    Had mine in 4 days after ordering

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast