Thread: Any reviews on Kent Mote from C2 Shooting Center?

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Any reviews on Kent Mote from C2 Shooting Center?

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with taking classes with Kent Mote at C2 Shooting Center in Virginia Beach.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    I haven't heard of any (used to live in that area), but there's an instructor here that uses C2. His name is Chris but I can't remember his screen name or the name of his company. Look around the VA regional group and you'll find him. I never made it to any of his classes but always heard good things, especially for the prices he offered. He does a few a year usually, like a one day handgun followed by a one day rifle in the same weekend. I know he's also done at least one shotgun and one CC oriented class as well. He also used to be one of the Vickers regional shooting instructors before that program shut down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    I haven't heard of any (used to live in that area), but there's an instructor here that uses C2. His name is Chris but I can't remember his screen name or the name of his company. Look around the VA regional group and you'll find him. I never made it to any of his classes but always heard good things, especially for the prices he offered. He does a few a year usually, like a one day handgun followed by a one day rifle in the same weekend. I know he's also done at least one shotgun and one CC oriented class as well. He also used to be one of the Vickers regional shooting instructors before that program shut down.

Thanks. Yeah, I saw Chris' class from 914 consulting posted here. Just trying to get some more information regarding Kent.
    My sister-in-law's husband is looking to take a multi-day course in the NoVA area and mentioned Kent, so I figured I'd see if anyone has heard of him.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)

Any reviews on Kent Mote from C2 Shooting Center?

Quote Originally Posted by Clem View Post
    Thanks. Yeah, I saw Chris' class from 914 consulting posted here. Just trying to get some more information regarding Kent.
    My sister-in-law's husband is looking to take a multi-day course in the NoVA area and mentioned Kent, so I figured I'd see if anyone has heard of him.
    Oh ok, sorry I can't help there but maybe someone else can. VA gets a decent variety of trainers pretty regularly, but not often up in the NOVA area. Best bet is just over the border in WV (high view maybe? I don't know why I'm drawing so many blanks at the moment).

Sic semper tyrannis.