Thread: Video Review: Liberty Mystic X (new release)

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Video Review: Liberty Mystic X (new release)

Well I must tip my hat to the fine folks at Liberty Suppressors! This can does a TON at a it's price point. I have a ton of cans already but for a guy/gal just starting out, this thing offers a ton of quiet for the buck.

I still recommend buying caliber specific cans for maximum performance, however this one will get anyone started then they can worry about buying caliber specific suppressors. Without further a duo....

Liberty Suppressors Mystic X-

http://youtu.be/9ay8vpdAysQ
    Industry T&E

Feedback Score
    27 (97%)
    Intriguing!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ptmccain View Post
    Intriguing!
    Indeed good sir! lol
    Industry T&E

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Anyone care to share their thoughts on this badboy?
    Industry T&E

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Cool vid as always, when did you get the new 3D graphics intro?
    I noticed it was rated for 7.62x39, but didn't see the 14x1mm adapter (or maybe I just missed it) is this particular pitch available? I've been looking for a can for my SBRd Draco and know that suppressing the AK is not as hearing safe as other platforms. If I can find a moderately priced can for Draco, that will also blanket all my other platforms, I think I might finally come off the cash. The only thing else that had caught my attention and was in my price range, was Kestrel AK. And heard it was rather heavy. Thanks. EDIT:Looked on site and they had the 14x1mm under their custom adapters.
    Last edited by lunchbox; 09-20-14 at 23:00.
    ^^ Read with southern accent !^^ and blame all grammatical errors on Alabama's public school system.
    Technique is nothing more than failed style. Cecil B DeMented
    "If you can't eat it or hump it, piss on it and walk away."-Dog
    Go where the food is.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox View Post
    Cool vid as always, when did you get the new 3D graphics intro?
    I noticed it was rated for 7.62x39, but didn't see the 14x1mm adapter (or maybe I just missed it) is this particular pitch available? I've been looking for a can for my SBRd Draco and know that suppressing the AK is not as hearing safe as other platforms. If I can find a moderately priced can for Draco, that will also blanket all my other platforms, I think I might finally come off the cash. The only thing else that had caught my attention and was in my price range, was Kestrel AK. And heard it was rather heavy. Thanks. EDIT:Looked on site and they had the 14x1mm under their custom adapters.
    Glad you found the mount you needed! Yeah I did the intro about 5-6 videos ago. I have a guy working on a new outro sequence as well which should be ready for my IGFS video that i'll be uploading here in a week or two. Glad you enjoyed the video!
    Industry T&E

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Do you have any experience with the Infiniti? I want a 9mm can for my AR and pistol use, and am completely torn between the Mystic X and Infiniti

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    What the heck happened at 5:11?? Did you maybe accidentally hit the mag release?