Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Glock Models - 34, 35, and 41 Optics Ready; A G40 Longslide 10mm

Feedback Score
    I wonder if they'll still come with those crappy Glock sights. I'd hope they'd at least throw their suppressor height sights on.

Feedback Score
    I'm glad to see the folks in charge at Glock listened to what the market was screaming at them for years now and made a long slide optic ready 10mm Glock 40. I mean people have been clamoring for the model 40 since 2010 ...
    If you can't win a gun fight against a lightly-trained individual during broad daylight with 88 rounds of 30-06, I'm not sure you'd be able to do it with... any other firearm.
    -Fjallhrafn
    Ok, I've got an El Camino full of rampage here, so what's the plan?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Talon167 View Post
    I wonder if they'll still come with those crappy Glock sights. I'd hope they'd at least throw their suppressor height sights on.
    Bwhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Who do you think they are, S&W?

Don't you know by now you have to perfect Glock's perfection on your own?
    If you can't win a gun fight against a lightly-trained individual during broad daylight with 88 rounds of 30-06, I'm not sure you'd be able to do it with... any other firearm.
    -Fjallhrafn
    Ok, I've got an El Camino full of rampage here, so what's the plan?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Talon167 View Post
    This doesn't bother me that much. Not everyone likes the same brand or style of sights. If they put real ones on there the price goes up. If they aren't the sights I like, I still have to replace them. I am actually thrilled to see the photos with the plastic place holders.
    Last edited by El Cid; 01-03-15 at 12:58.
    Before you suggest that licensing, background checks, or other restrictions for the 2nd Amendment are reasonable... Apply those same ideas to the 1st and 4th Amendments. Then tell me how reasonable they are.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Perhaps....nice to see Block stepping up though.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    I want forward cocking serrations on these.

And the 10mm. I want the 10mm a lot.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    Right. Glock is so stupid as to be the most successful pistol maker in the world.

Longslide 10mm I want . Optic not so much.
    "Whatever it's for; it wasn't possible until now!!!" - KrampusArms

Feedback Score
    Love the looks of the long slide 10mm with optics. Would be a fun hunting pistol.

Feedback Score
    Finallllllly a long slide 10mm......I've been watching for a G20 since I started reloading. I had one about 4 or 5 years back and sold it because I didn't reload, now I have reason for one again. Now the 40's coming out, I hope to have one by summer.

Wonder if it's going to have the same slim slide as the 41???
    Last edited by ritepath; 01-03-15 at 21:05.
    The Jeep is Family

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ritepath View Post
    Finallllllly a long slide 10mm......I've been watching for a G20 since I started reloading. I had one about 4 or 5 years back and sold it because I didn't reload, now I have reason for one again. Now the 40's coming out, I hope to have one by summer.

Wonder if it's going to have the same slim slide as the 41???
    Considering the 41 has material milled out from the slide, Magic 8 Ball says "yes."

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast