Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seekins / Blackwood Arms / WOA side charging, 18" build

Feedback Score

Seekins / Blackwood Arms / WOA side charging, 18" build

Hey Deftronix

This is your 1st Build?

No matter how many, and especially if it's your 1st, your rifle, she looks incredible!

By your comment about how you can chamber a round easy, discription with your hand placement,
    I'm guessing you have to be a Lefty eh?

Have you shot her yet?

Peace Jeff

Feedback Score
    Sorry for being MIA guys -

MPCD - Ya, it is a great optic for the money especially since I was able to get it 10% off with free shipping during an off season sale. Without the caps on, it is pretty amazing how thin the ring on the eye piece is visible when looking through it. My favorite part is the red dot that is .5MOA. Absolutely hate big red dots (2MOA is still too big) but this is just tiny and bad ass! Regarding the SLR rail, they have several options so just find the one that fits your needs

Mavrick - Thanks for the compliment, this is indeed my first build, did a ton of research and am very happy with the end result. I have an S&W 15-22 and after 8k rounds downrange decided it was time to move up. Since I changed out pretty much everything on the 15-22, I thought it would be best to start from a blank canvas and not leave anything to be desired. With pretty much anything I do I would rather build anyway since that is half the fun to me and like being sure of having quality components throughout, no cut corners. Ive only been able to put 200 rounds through it so far unfortunately but she performed flawlessly except for one FTF which I believe was no fault of its own since I had such a difficult time loading the mag used that time. Took 3 rounds to dial in the gas and another mag to zero the irons and scope. Very happy with accuracy @ 100yrds. I really do like the charging handle position setup much more than traditional, it seems ergonomically better in every way to me.
    Last edited by Deftronix; 02-15-15 at 14:32.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12