Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: SF Ryder 9Ti

Feedback Score
    54 (100%)
    Last edited by South; 01-31-16 at 02:35.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    My FFL had a brochure showing a Ryder 9 Modular in 2016. It was the first I had heard of it.

Any details?

Feedback Score
    It's coming, probably end of 2016 at the earliest.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    A fixed barrel adapter and three lug adapter are also scheduled for release at some point this year. I spoke to Surefire CS yesterday about the Ryder 9 Ti on an MP5. They said that there may be some reliability issues with it until the fixed barrel adapter is installed, so time to break out the box o' locking pieces to experiment as interim solution when the stamp gets here (likely in the next few weeks with the ATF's timeframe)

Feedback Score
    So once the fixed barrel adapter is released it would work with 22LR?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kudu22 View Post
    Yes we will have one pretty soon.
    Mr. Lee, will the 3 lug adapters still be coming out soon? I purchased a Ryder9Ti to use on a 3 lug application, MP5 and now B&T platforms, but the reply I got on Instagram is that no 3 lug adapters will be coming out, rather 3 lug users will have to purchase the MP5 Ryder. Can you clarify? Really hoping this beautiful can of mine will not be stuck without a host.

Last edited by eternal24k; 04-27-16 at 12:51.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by eternal24k View Post
    Mr. Lee, will the 3 lug adapters still be coming out soon? I purchased a Ryder9Ti to use on a 3 lug application, MP5 and now B&T platforms, but the reply I got on Instagram is that no 3 lug adapters will be coming out, rather 3 lug users will have to purchase the MP5 Ryder. Can you clarify? Really hoping this beautiful can of mine will not be stuck without a host.
    Garin is relatively active on the forums but I've found that it is usually best to email him directly at the email address in his signature. He's always gotten back to me within a day or so. If you do hear back from him feel free to post back here so that others can know for future reference.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by plinkerr View Post
    Garin is relatively active on the forums but I've found that it is usually best to email him directly at the email address in his signature. He's always gotten back to me within a day or so. If you do hear back from him feel free to post back here so that others can know for future reference.
    thanks, I did just that. Hoping to hear some good news

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by eternal24k View Post
    thanks, I did just that. Hoping to hear some good news
    Let us know what you hear.

I am am owner of a Ryder 9TI. It is very disappointing that Surefire has decided to allocate resources towards developing two new models (Modular and MP5) of this suppressor instead of delivering promised assessories. I can't even find a metric piston.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by freeride1 View Post
    Let us know what you hear.

I am am owner of a Ryder 9TI. It is very disappointing that Surefire has decided to allocate resources towards developing two new models (Modular and MP5) of this suppressor instead of delivering promised assessories. I can't even find a metric piston.
    My F4 can back for mine last Friday. Love the can, but I don't think that the pistons are available separately at this point. You have to select the piston you want up front. I've been assured that the other piston will become available in the future but we'll see. Sadly, I would actually be suprised if they release a three lug adaptor for it.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast