Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: SF Ryder 9Ti

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by freeride1 View Post
    Let us know what you hear.

I am am owner of a Ryder 9TI. It is very disappointing that Surefire has decided to allocate resources towards developing two new models (Modular and MP5) of this suppressor instead of delivering promised assessories. I can't even find a metric piston.
    Unfortunately I am not getting any reply, either here, email, or PM on Arfcom (where Kudu22 has logged in several times since my PM)... So if anyone can get a Surefire response as to why they would pull promised support I would greatly appreciate it, especially if the IG comment was not correct

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I am waiting on the fixed barrel adaptor. I have an email from Surefire from Dec 2015 so hopefully they have them comming out.

If not I wasted money and should have bought a Gemtech.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Any plans for a 3 lug adapter?

Quote Originally Posted by Kudu22 View Post
    Yes we will have one pretty soon.
    1/08/15

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Still waiting on reply for 3 lug. I have mine just hanging out waiting

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by eternal24k View Post
    Still waiting on reply for 3 lug. I have mine just hanging out waiting
    Heck, I'll take a three lug or a fixed barrel at this point. I think that it would be a huge marketing misstep to only produce an MP5 specific Ryder 9 unless the double the diameter of it. Not too much demand for a skinny (1.25") almost 8" long SMG can.

That said it's really quiet on a Sig P226.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I like this on my Glock 19 that I use it on but I am still disappointed. I have a SiCo Hybrid that will be mine soon and just got a ASR 9mm mount so I think I will use that on my AR9. I had another suppressor on backorder but I decided to cancel it due to bills and also because I was thinking to myself why do I want another pistol can. I just have one and the Hybrid that will join my two SiCo SpecWar Ks on my 5.56 guns. I decided I should just buy mags and ammo at this point and find someone that might make a fixed barrel Spacer.

two .308 cans, three 5.56 cans, two .22 cans, one 9mm can, and my Hybrid.

I am not really worried about 41F at this time, I already have filled out figure print cards ready to go.

Feedback Score
    Sorry guys. I am not here a lot. My email really is the best way to reach me. The fixed barrel Ryder 9 part is coming. The MP5 part I have been fighting for and continue to do so. The issue was doing FA mag dumps for a good number of mags that could be foreseen what military personal would have on them the Ti tube could reach a temp high enough to compromise itself. That is why development of a MP5 specific Ryder has been in the works. FA full time deal. I still want the 3 lug back section for the commercial market for limited FA use.

Garin@surefire.com
    Garin Lee
    SureFire Suppressor Division
    Garin@SureFire.com

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Grain, thanks for the reply. PLEASE keep pushing for 3 lug

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Did anyone hear anything from Surefire about a 3 lug or fixed barrel spacer at shot show?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ffhounddog View Post
    Did anyone hear anything from Surefire about a 3 lug or fixed barrel spacer at shot show?
    3 lugs are not happening. Those wanting a Surefire 3 lug will have to get the Ryder 9-MP5 can

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast