Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DSG Arms Black Friday Upper Deals

Feedback Score

DSG Arms Black Friday Upper Deals

Has anyone received their DSG Arms Black Friday Upper? If so, I would really appreciate hearing a review of the product, fit, finish, function, details, now have used or plan to use it. I have a 10.5-inch 300BLK on the way but curiosity is eating alive.
    Thanks!

Feedback Score
    [content removed]
    Last edited by softorchestra; 01-05-15 at 21:49.
    so

I refuse to participate in online forums which do not show respect to the members or their freedom of speech.

Feedback Score
    [content removed]
    Last edited by softorchestra; 01-05-15 at 21:48.
    so

I refuse to participate in online forums which do not show respect to the members or their freedom of speech.

Feedback Score
    News to me. I am waiting on a 10-inch.

Feedback Score
    [content removed]
    so

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by softorchestra View Post
    I'm in the same boat, waiting on a 10". Hoping it will come in next week. I suspect DSG Arms was in overload for the Black Friday sale. They had previously told me they had over 2000 orders on Black Friday.

I saw your other pistol build with the 8.5" 300 BLK, that looks like an awesome pistol!
    Thank you. I am please with it thus far. I plan to work with it extensively over the winter months with load development and getting data for shooting out to 300 yards, as well as some close in work in the action bays. I am smitten with both the cartridge and the whole AR15 pistol thing.

Feedback Score
    [content removed]
    so

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I feel myself getting sucked in.
    Same here. I ordered the 10.5 300 BLK on Black Friday, with an SBR lower and ammo ready for the range (saving for a Saker). In checking other factory SBR's from other manufacturers, looks like I'll try an H2 buffer to start. Incredible deal as the 300 BLK barrel I was looking at for my build was $300+ and the entire upper was only $399.'

Noah

Feedback Score
    [content removed]
    Last edited by softorchestra; 01-05-15 at 21:47.
    so

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    Have you checked the low pro gas block to see if the screws were Loctited, and to see if the barrel was dimpled?

I know someone that got theirs, this is what he had to say:

"I just got my 16" 5.56 DSG upper yesterday. It's quite nice and really an exceptional value."

EDIT: I spoke to DSG Arms just now to find out about some sights I ordered, which evidentally shipped a week ago. He mentioned there is some shipping problems from the 1st/2nd at the Post Office. In regard to the uppers, they received their 16" uppers but not the 10" uppers yet. He expects the 10" uppers by next week. This may or may not be news to you.

Owner/Instructor at Semper Paratus Arms

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SemperParatusArms/

Semper Paratus Arms AR15 Armorer Course http://www.semperparatusarms.com/cou...-registration/

M4C Misc. Training and Course Announcements- http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Master Armorer/R&D at SIONICS Weapon Systems- http://sionicsweaponsystems.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast