Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First 9mm ar15

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Well My upper came today, along with the GSE buffer system I got from another member here (thank you sir!) I went a totally different route with the upper. I got a forged total slick side. It's getting there, unfortunately the rail I picked is still out of stock everywhere I'm getting ready to order the barrel, a 7" Wilson from JSE surplus.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Really coming along now The barrel came today and my YHM Phantom QD is inbound. Just need to pick up the front BUIS and the 9mm "glock" Bolt assy. Hopefully I'll be shooting by March!

Last edited by MPchinadoll; 02-07-15 at 16:20.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Nice work.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Thanks! Its starting to remind me of a stormtrooper blaster

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MPchinadoll View Post
    is not having a shell deflector with a 9mm a big deal?
    not on my it isnt. i have the same slick side upper. no issues with gas face or ejection

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Good to know

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    The YHM Wraith mount came in the mail today It fit perfectly. I was really starting to worry that I went to short with the barrel @ 7". I was afraid the shoulder of the mount the can locks against was going to end up inside of the forearm...which would of been disastrous since the Wraith Can is larger than the ID of the Forearm. Needless to say as the pics show....it fit perfectly, better than I could of hopped for.

The way it is now with the can mounted it be just about a 1/16th of an inch forward of the rail. I absolutely CANT WAIT to shoot this thing! And waiting on the form 1 is going to seem like FOREVER I think this is going to be one sweet little machine as an SBR.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12