Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: ALG officially announces 6-second mount for Glock pistols

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM Engineer View Post
    I look forward to a Gen 4 version for a G22. This version will be good for a spare G17 I have in the safe.

What's the point of the skid plate looking part at the top front of it?
    it is blast plate to protect the lens incase of use on compensated guns to protect the lens it is removable
    STEVE FISHER
    INSTRUCTOR
    Sentinel Concepts

Consultant for
    Trijicon
    midwest industries
    Nighthawk custom firearms

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    What is retail? I didn't see a price!!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    it is blast plate to protect the lens incase of use on compensated guns to protect the lens it is removable
    Thanks for the information Steve! Are you running it with a light? If so, how does the lower position affect operation of the light?
    Before you suggest that licensing, background checks, or other restrictions for the 2nd Amendment are reasonable... Apply those same ideas to the 1st and 4th Amendments. Then tell me how reasonable they are.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by drg6654 View Post
    What is retail? I didn't see a price!!
    MSRP
    Black: $250
    DDC: $265
    "You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons, but in the very least you need a beer."
    — Frank Zappa

If the gun goes dry I use my knife. If the knife breaks off I use my teeth. I have only one rule - Start one job and see it through - The universe will have to offer someone else the leftovers. Multi tasking doesn't work in business or in gunfighting.
    - Michael de Bethencourt

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    This thing would be awesome on my nightstand gun.
    My brother saw Deliverance and bought a Bow. I saw Deliverance and bought an AR-15.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    This is interesting. I am still getting used to running my platforms with red dots, and sending in my slides for work has really made me hesitate from training more consistently with one. I'll be excited to see some initial reviews. ALG is a great company!

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavy Metal View Post
    This thing would be awesome on my nightstand gun.
    My thoughts as well.

A solution for creating a practical home defense "offensive handgun weapon system" when mounted to a 17, 17L, or 34 with Taran Tactical mag extension and SureFire X300-U.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    For those who don't like a reciprocating mrds this is a good solution. Kind of wish they could have made it rail mount only and to need to remove a pin. I'd love to see a rail mount only that works for things other than Glock, but the prioritization on Glock is quite understandable.

Like the looks of that brake as well.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    For those who don't like a reciprocating mrds this is a good solution. Kind of wish they could have made it rail mount only and to need to remove a pin. I'd love to see a rail mount only that works for things other than Glock, but the prioritization on Glock is quite understandable.

Like the looks of that brake as well.
    I would guess that having it just mounted to the rail did not offer sufficient stability/return-to-zero from one round to the next for ALG's tastes.

I wonder if the purple anodized version is going to be available.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Fjallhrafn View Post
    My thoughts as well.

A solution for creating a practical home defense "offensive handgun weapon system" when mounted to a 17, 17L, or 34 with Taran Tactical mag extension and SureFire X300-U.
    It's tough to tell from just photographs, but with the light being lower I'm thinking the APL might have an advantage with its taller switches.
    Before you suggest that licensing, background checks, or other restrictions for the 2nd Amendment are reasonable... Apply those same ideas to the 1st and 4th Amendments. Then tell me how reasonable they are.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast