Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950

Thread: New SilencerCo Omega Suppressor

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    I don’t wear ear pro while hunting, but still do at the range. Usually just foam plugs while using a suppressor.

Feedback Score
    Yeah I’m mainly interested in it for hunting because I hate needing ear pro or having my ears ringing. It’s amazing how quiet it is on my 308, I shot two bucks this year and if I wanted I could have shot a doe each time immediately after because they looked up surprised but didn’t run off until I left my stand. The 300 WM would be for when I eventually step it up and go elk hunting.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I own an Omega 30 cal and it is a wonderful can. I have put thousands of rounds through it (308, 300blk, and 556). I'm starting to get some baffle erosion but SICO is so awesome that they said they would re-core it once it gets worse. Great company and awesome products.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jinxy View Post
    I own an Omega 30 cal and it is a wonderful can. I have put thousands of rounds through it (308, 300blk, and 556). I'm starting to get some baffle erosion but SICO is so awesome that they said they would re-core it once it gets worse. Great company and awesome products.
    Mind sharing what your round count/shooting cycle is? Could provide a nice frame of reference.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Yes, please share.

Additional information such as direct thread or ASR, and if ASR the muzzle brake or flash hider attachment.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by ggammell View Post
    Mind sharing what your round count/shooting cycle is? Could provide a nice frame of reference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950