Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: New SilencerCo Omega Suppressor

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey_Bravo View Post
    Had no idea. I have my serial numbers so I'll have to register them. I wonder if they don't send out the flash hider now? Their registration page shows a t-shirt or a pouch.
    Read the fine print. Omegas and only omegas get the FH. I just registered mine a couple weeks ago and got my FH.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by nova3930 View Post
    Read the fine print. Omegas and only omegas get the FH. I just registered mine a couple weeks ago and got my FH.
    Works in my favor then. Thanks for the heads up.
    Whiskey

May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey_Bravo View Post
    Works in my favor then. Thanks for the heads up.
    It'll be a 5/8-24. I've been told you can mail it back in and get a 1/2-28 if you want one.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 021411 View Post
    Does anyone with a new ASR mount know the overall length of it?

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWaylon View Post
    It'll be a 5/8-24. I've been told you can mail it back in and get a 1/2-28 if you want one.
    IIRC there's a place in the order for comments. You might could request it there.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    IIRC there's a place in the order for comments. You might could request it there.
    And..... it looks like they stopped the offer. I don't see it listed in the fine print anymore.

That's good to know about the swap. I didn't even look at the mount that closely. I thought for sure I read previously that it was an AR15 threaded flash.

I actually have a NIB Trifecta MAAD mount that I would like exchanged for the ASR MAAD as well.
    Last edited by domestique; 12-16-15 at 15:17.
    "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Feedback Score
    Alright, here it goes. Adapter is ready. Scott at Tar Heel State Firearms has agreed to put it up on his site to make ordering easier.

Titanium Omega/MAAD adapter

A couple notes:
    1. These are a preorder. Machinist will ship them out by mid-January.
    2. First run is $5/off...$55. Regular price will be $60. (Add $2 for CC, as Scott doesn't need to lose any money for hosting them)
    3. If these sell out, machinist will make another batch
    4. As a professional courtesy, please only buy a max of two. If you happen to be a dealer that wants to stock some of these, let me know and I'll put you directly in touch with the machinist to place an order.

Remember...I'm not a stakeholder in this in any way. I don't make them, I don't make any money off them, and I don't even have a use for one.

ETA: discounted price good through Christmas Day
    Last edited by BigWaylon; 12-18-15 at 12:59.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Alright, here it goes. Adapter is ready. Scott at Tar Heel State Firearms has agreed to put it up on his site to make ordering easier.

Titanium Omega/MAAD adapter

A couple notes:
    1. These are a preorder. Machinist will ship them out by mid-January.
    2. First run is $5/off...$55. Regular price will be $60. (Add $2 for CC, as Scott doesn't need to lose any money for hosting them)
    3. If these sell out, machinist will make another batch
    4. As a professional courtesy, please only buy a max of two. If you happen to be a dealer that wants to stock some of these, let me know and I'll put you directly in touch with the machinist to place an order.

Remember...I'm not a stakeholder in this in any way. I don't make them, I don't make any money off them, and I don't even have a use for one.

Order placed!

Thanks a lot for making this happen Waylon. I'm honestly not sure what I'm going to do yet (transfer a couple rifles over to ASR or continue with the Trifecta MAAD), but at that price it's a no brainer to have this in the tool box.

Thanks again.
    "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    While this adapter is not something that I am interested in at this time, I still think that is a good thing. Kudos to you, Big Waylon, for putting forth the time and effort to help make it happen.
    To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society. --Theodore Roosevelt--

Feedback Score
    I'm not sure if the free FH offer still stands, but I can tell you that if it does, you cannot request a different size/style. When I bought mine in August, I called SiCo and asked the same question and was told that the free swag is sent out via an automated generation of an order when you register your product on their website. They're more than willing to give you a different one, but you must wait for the free .30 cal brake and mail it back in with a note requesting exchange. When my free brake arrived, I typed out a note requesting a 5.56 brake and dropped it in the mail. 10 days later I had the 5.56 brake.

Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast