Thread: Miculek Grips..

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Miculek Grips..

I just bought a set for my Mod69..I haven't shot any rounds with them yet, But they feel great. I'm figuring with light to medium loads in a .44 mag, They should work much better than the stock grips. Anybody else here use them?
    Last edited by Failure2Stop; 01-13-15 at 07:09. Reason: corrected spelling in title
    There's a race of men who don't fit in, A race that can't stay still, So, they break the hearts of kith and kin, and roam the world at will..

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I ran them on my 681PC Quadport. I liked them.
    Former LEO (12 years)
    Paramedic
    B-TOMS
    TCCC
    TECC

Feedback Score
    I have a S&W Model 625 JM Championship Series that came with them. They feel fine, gun is easy to control & they soak up what little recoil the 45 ACP has in an N-Frame. Except they feel a little "fat" in my hands. But then I have small girly hands.

Feedback Score
    They're Ok. I love Jerry, and the shooting sports need more people like him, but S&W is turning everything revolver into his version of whatever it was. It's too much. Give me the old smooth combat grips on a roundbutt anyday.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Well, I've been shooting them for awhile now, I like'em..installed another set on my 6" 586.. My plan so far, has been to shoot these revolvers in DA only.. This experience has helped me considerably when shooting my HK45ct (v3 DA/SA) using the DA as the first shot, I've also seen a noticeable improvement with my P-2000 LEM, which in the past, has given me trouble with jerking the trigger and pulling shots low.
    Last edited by ralph; 02-18-15 at 09:17.
    There's a race of men who don't fit in, A race that can't stay still, So, they break the hearts of kith and kin, and roam the world at will..

Feedback Score
    Have them on a new 625JM. Ill fitting and painful, as they leave splinters in the hand. Returned it to S&W for a fix and they came back as sent. Very disappointing. I think the answer is Hogue.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yale View Post
    They're Ok. I love Jerry, and the shooting sports need more people like him, but S&W is turning everything revolver into his version of whatever it was. It's too much. Give me the old smooth combat grips on a roundbutt anyday.
    I agree, there's a place for JM stuff, but not on everything..
    Last edited by ralph; 02-19-15 at 08:12.