Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Magpul PMAG D-60

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    Dedicate the 1st-Gens to Training Duty.
    This^. I'm still using Gen 1 PMAGS for training because they still work fine. I suppose I'll get into my pile of Gen 2s eventually. My kids can have the Gen 3s, I'll possibly never wear out my dozen Gen 1s as training mags.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    Dedicate the 1st-Gens to Training Duty.
    Yeah, that's how they get used. The M2s went with me on my previous deployment (before the M3s came out).

Dave

Feedback Score
    Will these be available in the new Sand polymer?
    “Live free or die; death is not the worst of evils.”
    - General John Stark, July 31, 1809

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by carolvs View Post
    Will these be available in the new Sand polymer?
    Entirely possible, no promises up front.

If it makes anyone feel any better, the ones we shot at ATACs (2 guns, 4,000 rounds in front of everyone, ZERO stoppages, no cleaning) will still be getting one last set of tweaks and full testing before release early summer. We've been working on these a loooong time, and we know we have to put our best foot forward out of the gate.
    Duane Liptak, Jr.
    Executive Vice President
    Magpul Industries

info@magpulcore.com

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    Like 2 others previously posted, I'm also interested to know if these will be compatible with the flared mag well on Noveske gen II lowers? Any info on this SPQR476?
    Pain is temporary, Victory is Forever

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Wow, I need to keep up, I had no idea this was even in development. I just got an e-mail notification - Quantico tactical is accepting pre-orders at $123.45.
    I must have one... or two... or ten. It would make my stationary AR extremely happy as I've been wanting more rounds between reloads since I've been having to use 20 rounders due to clearance issues. Awesome Magpul. Keep up the great work.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OnPoint View Post
    Like 2 others previously posted, I'm also interested to know if these will be compatible with the flared mag well on Noveske gen II lowers? Any info on this SPQR476?
    I thought i remember reading that they would work with "popular" flared mag wells early in this thread?

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grip View Post
    I thought i remember reading that they would work with "popular" flared mag wells early in this thread?
    I think I remember that too, was just looking for clarification since its a lot of money for something that may not work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Yayyyy! Oh wait, I live in California: Boooooo!

Fun when I go back to TX, though!

Serious question: what does the guy shooting at 0:54 have on the front of his belt? It looks like some coin rolls and a couple of sets of nunchucks. I honestly can't tell what he's carrying in front of his sidearm.
    Last edited by sevenhelmet; 03-05-15 at 16:56.
    "We must, indeed, all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately." -Benjamin Franklin

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sevenhelmet View Post
    Yayyyy! Oh wait, I live in California: Boooooo!

Fun when I go back to TX, though!

Serious question: what does the guy shooting at 0:54 have on the front of his belt? It looks like some coin rolls and a couple of sets of nunchucks. I honestly can't tell what he's carrying in front of his sidearm.
    Looks to me like shotgun shells...

Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast