Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Eagle E&E Bag Pictorial

Feedback Score
    I just received my E&E bag yesterday. Overall, this is a great bag. You can put a ton of stuff in it. The only issue I have is that the shoulder strap is too short. It's fine for slinging the bag over a shoulder, but if you put it across your chest, it's way too short

Also, Eagle puts the loop side Velcro panels throughout the bag, but they don't seem to sell any pouches or holders that attach to the Velcro. In fact, I couldn't find anyone that does. I'd rather have Molle all around on the inside since now, I can't put anything on that third side.

I agree with Rob, in that this thing isn't that great for actually fighting with a gun. However, it's perfect for having everything you need to get out of town, head out for a road trip, and well...escape and evade. I can grab the bag and my rifle and be good to go for quite a while.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief_Wiggum View Post
    I just received my E&E bag yesterday. Overall, this is a great bag. You can put a ton of stuff in it. The only issue I have is that the shoulder strap is too short. It's fine for slinging the bag over a shoulder, but if you put it across your chest, it's way too short
    I thought it might just be my knuckle dragging self, but this seems to be a fairly universal observation. Last night, one of my more...size efficient...colleagues said the same thing noting "the strap doesn't have much adjustment."

Also, Eagle puts the loop side Velcro panels throughout the bag, but they don't seem to sell any pouches or holders that attach to the Velcro. In fact, I couldn't find anyone that does. I'd rather have Molle all around on the inside since now, I can't put anything on that third side.
    There are a number of options for such pouches, some better than others. I had some Maxpedition, 5.11, and a couple unmarked ones around that all worked.

I've also got my sewing ninja working with a couple of pouch mods to make more efficient use of that interior loop panel.

Stay tuned.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Skintop911 View Post
    There are a number of options for such pouches, some better than others. I had some Maxpedition, 5.11, and a couple unmarked ones around that all worked.
    Got any links? I checked the usual sources, and came up with nothing.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief_Wiggum View Post
    Got any links? I checked the usual sources, and came up with nothing.
    http://www.511tactical.com/tactical-nylon.html

Maxpedition
    http://www.maxpedition.com/store/pc/...?idCategory=15

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    A big brown truck bearing Eagle goodness arrived yesterday. A gray E&E bag was within the boxes. The gray tone used in this bag is nice, in both dim and bright light, and in a variety of environments checked so far.

Test carry produced two random comments from the unwashed: "nice camera bag" and "hey, where'd you get your diaper bag?" Perfect.

I note, with great enthusiasm, that the shoulder strap on this bag is exactly 10" longer than the khaki one. Whether one bag is an anomaly of production, or if a change was made, is unknown. Given the frequency of comments regarding the short length of the strap, I'm hoping for the latter. They measured out at 48" for the khaki, 58" for the gray.

Otherwise, the bag differs only in color scheme. Bag material is gray. The straps, hardware, PALS, thread, zippers, and hook/loop are black.

Pics follow.

Feedback Score
    where do you guys get your eagle e&e bags? and what molle pouches do you put inside?
    been there eaten that

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Skintop, I was wondering where you found the orange Eagle medical bags? The Eagle site only shows them in black now.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Thank you for the excellent review and pics!

I really like the compact size. It's the difference between carrying and lugging a bag, if that makes any sense.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." –Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BobM View Post
    Skintop, I was wondering where you found the orange Eagle medical bags? The Eagle site only shows them in black now.
    Orange (and other colors) are available by special order. I recently got some in khaki, too. I believe khaki is regularly available, but I'd check with Eagle. Those bags are cost efficient and incredibly useful for a variety of purposes.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyAndFight View Post
    I really like the compact size. It's the difference between carrying and lugging a bag, if that makes any sense.
    Best understood by those who regularly carry such a bag.

I've carried mine extensively in a variety of environments. It carries easily and blends in nicely. Recommended.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast