While considering the Eagle E&E bag for a role in my contingency gear, I found few pics of complete bag design and layout. Or at least, pics that were most helpful to my planning. Now that one is here, I took the shots I had been looking for, and thought that others out there might find them useful as well.

As I play with various setups and configurations, I’ll add some more for context and scale.

Like other Eagle gear, this thing is overbuilt, bombproof, and eminently serviceable for the role it was intended to fill and a variety of others.

I would love to have one of these in blaze/international orange as a small ALS pack.

I hope these are helpful to someone.

Outside view, looking at the drop panel. Pull tab is enclosed within. Loop fastener strip outside for attachment of sundry items.

Flap open exposing PALS. Note hook fastener strip along bottom.

Loop strip on the outside of the drop panel attaches to the hook strip inside, rolling up the outer panel.

Side pocket, one at each end. Fits small Pelican case, various small pouches, Nalgene bottles, etc. Flap closes via hook/loop and buckle.

Same pocket. Closure flap tucked within. Straps on the outside of flap would pull out to cover objects in the pocket. Flap remains within pocket with hook/loop.

Backside, outside view of concealment compartment.

Concealment compartment exposed. Compartment is lined, in full dimension, with loop backing.

Interior view, main/large compartment. Sidewall is lined in full dimension with loop backing, covering another concealed compartment.

Interior concealed compartment exposed. Compartment is unlined, no hook/loop, no PALS.

Interior view, main/large compartment. Sidewalls lined with PALS on three sides.

Bottom view. Two straps for attachment of , jacket, blanket, roll-up stretcher, etc.

Bag turned inside out, main/large compartment exposed.