Kelly @ Criterion, as previously mentioned, is another great guy. Great instructor with a legit superhero background, and a genuinely humble, good dude you just want to hang around. Only thing that irks me is he's a bit loose with his muzzle control, which caught me a bit off guard and really screwed with my safety OCD. ugh

I have trained a ton with Kelly to include low light, no light, vehicle, room clearing, etc. I have no patience with safety violations. I think what he does is demonstrate techniques while facing the class. That can sometimes look like someone is being covered by a muzzle. But honestly, I think it may be a perception of angle. I'm not calling you out. But I film a lot during class and move around to get different angles. Sometimes I think I see instructors violating rules, but in my experience it rarely happens.

Having said all that, I can recommend Kelly with my highest praise. I have had training from most of the big names and I think you get more with Kelly. I have taken the same class a few weeks apart and it wasn't the same. Equally good, but different. Kelly is one of those guys that's ex-Delta but I think his strength may come from running the Air Marshal's marksmanship program. He had me move my thumbs maybe a quarter inch and my group size dropped in half. No one else had paid me that level of attention.