Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Thread: PMAG 17 GL9: PMAG for Glock 9mm

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Anyone else have any issues with rounds nosing down in the mag or rounds ejecting on a combat reload? I ran some 17 rounders on the range (my first time using them) the other day and noticed the issues.

I noticed the rounds nosing down in the mag while loading it. I can't say that it resulted in any trouble feeding rounds into the gun (other than below?) but it gave me pause as to whether the spring/follower combination was strong enough for duty work.

And as for the ejecting issue, twice I had live rounds kick out of the mag on a combat reload. Gun ran dry, slide locked back, inserted full GL9 mag, support-hand grip over rear of slide (no slingshot), release the slide, and top round of mag ejected out instead of loading, requiring a tap/rack.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SPQR476 View Post
    We’re actually in what should be final testing. Hoping to be shipping this summer.
    Thanks for the update!

Quote Originally Posted by Boy Scout View Post
    Anyone else have any issues with rounds nosing down in the mag or rounds ejecting on a combat reload? I ran some 17 rounders on the range (my first time using them) the other day and noticed the issues.

I noticed the rounds nosing down in the mag while loading it. I can't say that it resulted in any trouble feeding rounds into the gun (other than below?) but it gave me pause as to whether the spring/follower combination was strong enough for duty work.

And as for the ejecting issue, twice I had live rounds kick out of the mag on a combat reload. Gun ran dry, slide locked back, inserted full GL9 mag, support-hand grip over rear of slide (no slingshot), release the slide, and top round of mag ejected out instead of loading, requiring a tap/rack.
    I've not experienced this with my 17 round or 21 round mags. Only issues I've experienced are the aforementioned issues with steel cased ammo (Wolf for me) and aluminum cased ammo (Federal Champion) binding up in the mag resulting in FTFs.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Any updates as to a possible release date for the 27 rounders?

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930