Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: PMAG 17 GL9: PMAG for Glock 9mm

Feedback Score
    Are any in the wild? I keep looking but no dice yet.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

PMAG 17 GL9: PMAG for Glock 9mm

I think I saw some where (maybe earlier in this thread, or something linked here) that end of April is the (planned) ship date.

From Magpul's website:
    https://www.magpul.com/products/pmag...g17?VariantID=
    Edit: added URL
    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Co-gnARR; 03-19-15 at 18:02.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Quantico Tactical is taking preorders. They say shipping in March

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Midway is expecting all of Magpul's SHOT Show stuff on or around 1 May.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    5 (86%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fjallhrafn View Post
    Midway is expecting all of Magpul's SHOT Show stuff on or around 1 May.
    Sounds about right from what I am hearing on my pre-order of new Magpul stuff.
    Owner/CEO
    Light Tac LLC

Owner
    Mutiny Arms LLC

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    SHIPPING NOW!
    PMAG 17 GL9. The PMAG 17 GL9 is a 17-round magazine featuring durable polymer construction, paint pen dot-matrix for labeling, tool-less floor plate removal for ease of maintenance, and a visible capacity indicator hole on the body. The PMAG 17 GL9 is compatible with all full-size 9mm Glock handguns, as well as compact and sub-compact variants with some protrusion below the grip. MSRP $15.95 Made in the U.S.A.
    Product Manager at Magpul Industries

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dozer View Post
    SHIPPING NOW!
    PMAG 17 GL9. The PMAG 17 GL9 is a 17-round magazine featuring durable polymer construction, paint pen dot-matrix for labeling, tool-less floor plate removal for ease of maintenance, and a visible capacity indicator hole on the body. The PMAG 17 GL9 is compatible with all full-size 9mm Glock handguns, as well as compact and sub-compact variants with some protrusion below the grip. MSRP $15.95 Made in the U.S.A.
    Fantastic news Dozer!
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    DSG Arms just shipped my backorder. Huzzah!
    Last edited by Cunnalinguist; 04-09-15 at 15:32.
    Invest in tangible goods. Beans, bullets, band-aids, family. These items are what will count in the near future. Remember that your 401k, brokerage account, etc. are nothing but numbers on a screen. Think about it. Numbers. On. A. Screen.

Feedback Score
    Anyone know if the production mags have witness holes? The promo photos I see all have mags with no holes to tell you how many rounds are left.

Don't need a "window" like the AR mags but holes at 5,10,15 would be helpful.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by brickboy240 View Post
    Anyone know if the production mags have witness holes? The promo photos I see all have mags with no holes to tell you how many rounds are left.
    Don't need a "window" like the AR mags but holes at 5,10,15 would be helpful.
    Prototypes I handled had a single hole at 17. I doubt they added more judging from the discussion I heard from reps at SHOT.

Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast