Page 28 of 47 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: SHOT Show 2014 Pictures (From SMGLee)

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    They seem to be about 3 months without efile. The local dealer has tried efile but apparently hasn't been able to do it. I'm getting ready to go in and walk him thru the process.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    I guess none of their dealers are using eforms, because these seem to have been in process for a while now.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mtdawg169 View Post
    I guess none of their dealers are using eforms, because these seem to have been in process for a while now.
    Silencershop has done a few of mine in under 4 weeks with no e file. Not sure if there's much rhyme or reason.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by munch520 View Post
    Silencershop has done a few of mine in under 4 weeks with no e file. Not sure if there's much rhyme or reason.
    There usually isn't when it come to the ATF......

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Over the years i have seen MI grow and expand, they have made leaps in their designs in details, and up the ante in quality in machining. definitely one of the best value in the industry.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The word from Crye is production might be ready by the end of 2014.

Here is a short clip of the Crye Precision SIX12 double action operation...VIDEO

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    [QUOTE=SMGLee;1838741]
    Crye Precision Shotgun???? that was the reaction I got from everyone that asked me what I thought was interesting at SHOT

My first thought was the "cylinder gap gas" would be a bitch on the side of your face, but I think that's what the video was addressing.

But, in this configuration are you using the rotating cylinder as a cheek weld?

Maybe I am just not visualizing it correctly.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Wow am I the only one who is questioning the practicality of this new shot gun. I am not a fan of any under barrel shoty. I bet that thing makes your weapon so unwieldy. Does anyone remember the xm26 and what a disaster that was (not to say this will be like the xm26). I think they are creating a solution for a problem that is a minor issue at best.

With proper TNG, TTP's and SOP's there is no problem running a secondary breaching shotgun. We always ran TL's as breachers as we did not want the TL being number one through the door anyway. Ill keep my nimble breaching 870 and crye can keep this. Does anyone know how much it weighs in both configs? ballistic breaching really not an issue in T1 units as every shooter is equally capable of breaching and going through the door first (unless the shooter is equipped with a open bolt or sniper weapon). So I wonder who was the driving force behind the development of this weapon.

Feedback Score
    53 (100%)
    Agreed on points above.

I'm not from Regiment, but even the handful of times I've ballistic breached, we had the shotgun on the TLs back and the breacher took it off and did his thing. Couldn't imagine running an underbarrel shotgun or a standalone of that size.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    45/90 degree selector compatible lower!
    Roger Wang
    Forward Controls Design
    Simplicity is the sign of truth

Page 28 of 47 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast