Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Glock sight recomendations

Louisiana, On I-10 west of NOLA, east of BR
    Feedback Score
    Decisions, decisions, decisions, thanks all.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Trijicon HD's are my personal favorite handgun sight anymore. I have them on my Glock 19, The U-Notch on the nearly blacked out rear, paired with the large orange dot on the front has made me a faster and more confident handgun shooter. I am saving up to put them on all of my handguns now.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    I am a huge fan of Ameriglo sights. I have them on all my Glocks, Sig, and M&P Shield. They have set up very similar to the Trijicon HD's and are a bit cheaper called the Spartan Tactical. Blacked out rear with either a large Orange or Lime front sight. They don't have the U-Notch like the Trijicon HD's but I my opinion, I'm not a huge fan of the large U-Notch, I like the tighter site picture of the Ameriglo's.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    The ameriglo hacks on my shield are 140 front and 165 rear.....very comparable to the trijicons

Feedback Score
    Ameriglo operator I dot pros are reasonably priced and have the unotch. It's what I'm using.
    Last edited by MegademiC; 01-20-15 at 16:47.

Feedback Score
    Another Ameriglo fan here Well worth a hard look.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The Ameriglo hacks on my G19 are 140 front and 180 rear.
    "The war against this enemy is more than a military conflict. It is the decisive ideological struggle of the 21st century and the calling of our generation." George W. Bush

Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. John 14:6

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HD1911 View Post
    Sweet... what do you think of them? I'm actually coming off of Heinie Straight 8 Ledges and 10-8 .140 U Notch Rear with .215x.125 Tritium Fronts... and I find I'm faster and more comfortable with the 3 dot Cheapies with the White Rings around the Vials. So far, out to 20 yards, I'm really not giving anything up in the Precision Department, but gaining a ton in Speed and Acquisition, especially under less than ideal lighting conditions.
    I like them, bigger vials than Trijicon and the rear notch is slightly wider (seems to be to me) than Meprolights. The three dots have never been an issue to me, plus I'm just used to them. I don't know, sometimes I just get that retro feeling too to have just "normal" sights.
    "When you go home, Tell them of us and say, For your tomorrow, We gave our today."

Feedback Score
    Just installed Ameriglo i-Dot Pros on my G19...love 'em. Hard to beat at $70.
    GSSF & NRA Member
    Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum ~ Μολών Λaβέ
    "In any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing. The worst thing you can do is nothing." - Theodore Roosevelt

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger45 View Post
    Just installed Ameriglo i-Dot Pros on my G19...love 'em. Hard to beat at $70.
    Is your rear sight centered or drifted right to shoot to POI?
    "The war against this enemy is more than a military conflict. It is the decisive ideological struggle of the 21st century and the calling of our generation." George W. Bush

Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. John 14:6

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast