Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Surefire XC1

Feedback Score
    Just noticed it on SKD's website... of course it's out of stock, but gives a sense of an eventual price point. A whole bunch more money than I expected it to be.

http://www.skdtac.com/SureFire-XC1-U...-p/sur.717.htm

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseN View Post
    Just noticed it on SKD's website... of course it's out of stock, but gives a sense of an eventual price point. A whole bunch more money than I expected it to be.

http://www.skdtac.com/SureFire-XC1-U...-p/sur.717.htm
    I'm not sure when or where but my guess is these will eventually have a street price significantly south of $270, MSRP of $299 is the same as the Surefire X300u which really doesn't make any sense to me...

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticDisorder View Post
    I'm not sure when or where but my guess is these will eventually have a street price significantly south of $270, MSRP of $299 is the same as the Surefire X300u which really doesn't make any sense to me...
    It's new, it's unique and it's Surefire. I'm sure the price will still be very high. While I feel they are worth the price and own 4 of thier lights, they are very proud of thier stuff

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I just saw it on Optic Planets site for $259 with a shipping date of "1 to 4 months".

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    According to a Surefire rep that is on LF they are not changing the switch.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by EzGoingKev View Post
    According to a Surefire rep that is on LF they are not changing the switch.
    Did he say anything about comparability with DGs? I don't remember that question getting answered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Was really looking forward to this, but it seems it won't fit a P30SK or really any subcompact since it's designed to fit a G19 and has its clamping bar towards the front of the light.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Anyone tried one yet? They are available from optics planet right now for 215 using their flash20 coupon code.

I would want one for my G19 as I am unsatisfied with the Viridian C5 on there currently. I was also thinking about one for my home defense carbine at 12:00. 200 lumens is perfect for inside my house and the small size will block less view and be slightly easier to maneuver than the light at 10:30 I am currently running. Anyone put it on an AR? Pictures? I want some user feedback before buying.
    Funny, if people like us really were the kind of people they like to portray us as, they would never dare say it. In fact, they probably wouldn't exist... -djejators

Feedback Score
    91 (100%)
    According to SF, these will not be available until sometime after September 1st, so Optics Planet appears to be taking preorders.
    "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

- George Orwell

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Thanks drtywk, I checked Optics Planet again and there is a tiny link below the add too cart button to check availability. It says they are estimated to ship in 23-32 days.

I think optics planet should make it much clearer that it is a pre-order. The way they have it set up it never tells you it is a pre-order and although they do tell you there is an estimated delay- they do not go out of the way to make it easy to determine. I feel like their page is a little misleading.
    Funny, if people like us really were the kind of people they like to portray us as, they would never dare say it. In fact, they probably wouldn't exist... -djejators

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast