Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ruger Bisley Conversion

Feedback Score
    6 (88%)
    you just proved my point. I am going to bed. Thank you for the help.

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrshmitty View Post
    you just proved my point. I am going to bed. Thank you for the help.

No worries, get some sleep before ordering anything. LOL

Feedback Score
    6 (88%)
    With enough sleep and double and triple checking, I order the frame and other conversion parts. It sure beats calling Ruger and ordering it directly from them and having to be on hold till a CS agent can get around to picking up the phone. Last time I called them I was on hold for 35 minutes, but I didn't really have a choice either.

Feedback Score
    When they first came out I bought a new,5 1/2" Bisley Vaquero in 45 Colt. My eyesight was starting to fail so I had a hard time seeing the sights. Later on I bought a blued NM Blackhawk 4 5/8" barrel 45 Colt. Took em both apart and soon I had a blued 4 5/8" 45 Colt Bisley adjustable sights and all. The parts I had left assembled into a 5 1/2" Vaquero 45 Colt I sold for the same money I paid for the Blackhawk. There were a few 4 5/8" barreled Bisleys as special run's (lipseys etc) but Ruger never made em as production guns.Since both guns were blued there was no finish work to do. Pretty unique Bisley...all unaltered Ruger factory parts in a config Ruger never used.......Mike

Feedback Score
    I thought about doing the conversion to my old SBH, but found that I could trade for one cheaper than buying all the parts for the conversion. I love the Bisley.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12