Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Palmetto State Armory PSAK-47...

Feedback Score

Palmetto State Armory PSAK-47...

"Palmetto State Armory is proud to announce our PSAK-47! Come on by and check it out! #booth2260"

Anyone know anything about it?

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    LAV mentioned it on his Facebook page, said the parts were coming from solid sources. Sorry, I don't have a link.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I've been looking for a gun with the quality of an Arsenal or Izmash, but available off the shelf and with a traditional fixed stock. This may be that gun, I hope.

Feedback Score
    That's good that they're going to use solidly sourced parts. But assembly with an AK isn't like with an AR, and there's a lot that can go wrong. Looking forward to seeing how they're put together. Sounds promising-ish.
    Crossing the Noobicon

Feedback Score
    AK Operators Union, Local 47-74 posted more info about it on social media...

"At Palmetto State Armory booth. That PSAK47 is with 4150 military grade barrel (thank you God) and looks awesome.
    Final model will have side rail and price will be...$600!!!!
    Initial quality is amazing. I'm very excited!!! It should be available for sale in 60 days."

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    That looks very promising.

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)
    Help an AK ignorant shooter.

I am in the market for my first AK and like the write up and price range for this model.

I want a side folder to easily hide in a cheap gym\tennis bag.

Those who are in the know and based on the attached pics.......can a decent side folder be properly affixed to the receiver?

I am not talking about the silly looking bolt ons but a trunion attachment and a side folder like those on the current Arsenal SLR 107 FR.

Thanks in advance

Feedback Score
    Unfortunately, the AK-100 series stocks, like the one on the arsenal, and the triangle metal folding stocks like on the AKS-74 and AKS-74U all require a different receiver.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    great looking

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by c713 View Post
    Unfortunately, the AK-100 series stocks, like the one on the arsenal, and the triangle metal folding stocks like on the AKS-74 and AKS-74U all require a different receiver.
    Sorry but another AK ignorant guy here, any way to tell if the adapters that let you use an AR buffer tube and stock (I like adjustable LOP) work with this?
    Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!

"The thing about quotes on the internet is you cannot confirm their validity." - Abraham Lincoln

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast