Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Palmetto State Armory PSAK-47...

Feedback Score
    -1 (0%)
    Anyone get their hands on one of these and been able to get this AK to the range? They've been out for a while now, but appears they sell fast on PSA website.

Feedback Score
    My un-professional advice on these particular AK's is no.

Feedback Score
    Stay away.

Saigas can still be had (but disappearing rapidly), and offer the best barrel/receiver for the price.

Feedback Score
    Any updates on the gen 2 kit? Looking to purchase the receiver kit and the furniture/parts kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Been a couple years, but didn't think this needed a new thread.

Any news on the Gen 2 (GB2?)? Not dying to buy anything from PSA but I can't find any info on the Gen 2 or any current PSAKs. Have they fixed any of the issues?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    GB2 includes forged trunnions. I personally have one of their rifles, a GB2 with s/n less than 6000. Quality, for and finish is good, and the sights are dead straight. It functions very well and has eaten every brand of ammo I have fed it, including the crappy Wolf steel cased stuff.

The rifle shot point of aim at 25 meters straight out of the box. It’s nothing special, and I opted for the cheaper polymer furniture with plans to change it out for authentic wood at a later date. My safety lever was a tad loose, but easily fixed by bending it slightly and reinserting it. For the price, you can’t beat it, especially for a knock around truck gun.

Since PSA realized their blunder with cast trunnions, and switched to forged trunnions, they’re definitely a competitor in the entry level AK market. I suggest giving them a look.
    A man with a gun is a citizen. A man without a gun is a subject.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345