Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Colt 6920 OEM1 & OEM2

I'm actually pretty excited about this.

Under $800.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TdW1jCu7eU

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    I saw these in the Colt 2015 thread. I'm ready for them to hit the market. I was planning on buying two 6920s this year for my daughters and this is perfect timing. Anyone know where they can be found?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I am interested to see what the price will be once these hit the street. As far as I can tell nobody is stocking them yet.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'm all over this if they are in the low $700's on the street. My guess is that they will be hard to come by at first.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Not making an OEM model with a lightweight barrel and shaved front sight was a huge mistake.
    "Not every thing on Earth requires an aftermarket upgrade." demigod/markm

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by scottryan View Post
    Not making an OEM model with a lightweight barrel and shaved front sight was a huge mistake.
    I have to agree. The OEM is something I like, and it is going to cause me to likely buy one, or two in the next year or so. But I would be all over a lightweight option, even one with a FSB.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I think it's time for a Colt. SUPER PRICE POINT!! Seems like they have been hanging out at G&R tactical and saw the BCM offerings. .

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    I cannot believe the liability they expose themselves to selling them without hand and trigger guards! This is a lawsuit looking for a place to happen.

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by scottryan View Post
    If the first two models are successful enough, do you think we'll see additional models?

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Pretty freaking innovative for Colt! (or at least showing care for commercial market) Awesome!

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast