Thread: SBR .300 Black Recommendation requested

Feedback Score

SBR .300 Black Recommendation requested

I recently received paperwork back on two suppressors, picked them up, and immediately ordered two more. So now with 4 suppressors under my belt, I really want my first SBR. I want it in .300 Blackout. I would like to order before I have to deal with ATF-41p since I do have a trust. I don't want to say money is no object, because it is, but I don't mind paying for quality. I don't want to pay just for a brand name but if there is a good reason to spend the money I will. If you recommend to me a $5000 NEMO .300 Blackout, please explain why it makes sense for me to spend twice as much as all other options. My priorities are accuracy and reliability with subs and supersonic, I don't want a picky rifle. Other wants are this:

9-10.5" Barrel
    Small diameter handguard/rail

The rifle I like the most that I have seen is the Noveske Johnny Rifle. I realize this rifle is a couple of years old, and limited, but there are a few still out there. Am I paying for the name here? Drawbacks?

Let me know what you recommend.

Feedback Score
    BCM. Quality and dependable. And Kyle Defoor is a reputable trainer who is currently running thousands of rounds through them. I think Haley ran 100 of thousands through his Spikes Tactical.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    You can spend more, but my DSG 10" has been tits! Reliable suppressed and unsuppressed and accurate as well. Also has adjustable gas block, however mine was set perfect from factory and needed no adjustment. Like I said, you can spend more but its hard to beat their offering. Only drawback is the handguard isn't a super slim design, however at their price you can swap it out to whatever you want and still save money.
    Last edited by wahoo95; 12-30-15 at 15:11.

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    I bought the 9" AAC upper with the 8" KAC URX 3 and couldn't be happier. It came complete with a nickel boron BCG, CH and 51t suppressor mount too. The URX 3 is heavy but I still don't regret it.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I have a 9" AAC URX 3 (no longer made) and a BCM 9" KMR Alpha.

Both are extremely well made, but the BCM is a lot lighter. You honestly can't go wrong with a BCM. Right now they are selling for under 700 with BCG, and ambi charging handle. Add a BCM blem lower and we're taking sub $1,100 with tax stamp!

Pat Rogers and a couple other EAG tactical trainers are currently abusing the crap out of their BCM 300blk SBRs.

I've heard good things about the DSG, and they used to be on sale for 399.99 when they were first introduced. Not sure what they are retailing for now.
    "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Feedback Score
    The BCM has been a common theme with others that I've asked this question. I have been waiting over a year for a 9" SBR MCX .300 to be delivered but I'm growing impatient, especially with 41p looming. I was one of the first in the country to receive an MPX with brace, but that was a different kind of wait since 4 months wasn't automatically tracked on the end of delivery. BCM appears to be smart value move. I know the Johnny Rifle was steep for the features but I just loved the look. I'm still pretty torn but I appreciate the input.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    AAC........

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    If you can find an AAC that is the way to go. They will shoot any weight bullet and have absolutely no issues suppressed / unsuppressed