Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Surefire SOCOM muzzle blast device

Feedback Score
    Excellent idea! I was "wishful thinking" a while back about how cool it would be to just have the SOCOM mount attach over the brake to redirect the blast. Floored to actually see this product! Outstanding work Gents! I guess the sun does shine on a dogs a$$ every once in a while! Sign me up for 2x 5.56 and 1x 7.62 in black!

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TXAG45 View Post
    Excellent idea! I was "wishful thinking" a while back about how cool it would be to just have the SOCOM mount attach over the brake to redirect the blast. Floored to actually see this product! Outstanding work Gents! I guess the sun does shine on a dogs a$$ every once in a while! Sign me up for 2x 5.56 and 1x 7.62 in black!
    If you read it it appears there will be only one model. Because there are no baffles or any of that business, one size fits all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerw02 View Post
    If you read it it appears there will be only one model. Because there are no baffles or any of that business, one size fits all.

Outstanding, I must have read over that part. So if I understand correctly, it sounds like they will all be based upon the 7.62 mount as those are backwards compatible and index on the 6.8 & 5.56 brakes.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    That's how I understood it.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Anyone have this blast shield yet?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1H11 View Post
    Anyone have this blast shield yet?
    Other then Surefire reps or a few with industry connections..... they haven't been released yet.
    "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Thanks brother. Has a release date been announced yet?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    So are the physics of this similar to say how the Noveske KX3-5 by propelling blast and concussion forward? If so, wouldn't this application be geared toward SBR's?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1H11 View Post
    Thanks brother. Has a release date been announced yet?
    I think sometime this Spring.
    "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toecheese View Post
    So are the physics of this similar to say how the Noveske KX3-5 by propelling blast and concussion forward? If so, wouldn't this application be geared toward SBR's?
    I think it will be most beneficial on an SBR, but is designed for anyone using a brake/suppressor setup. Once the suppressor comes off, you can put this blast shield on, and help prevent annoying surrounding shooters with concussion from the brake.

I.e. I don't always use a suppressor for classes/matches. But some classes don't allow brakes on the line. This will be prefect for those instances.

Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast