Page 161 of 182 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 1816

Thread: SHOT Show 2015 Pictures (From SMGLee)

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedRacer View Post
    Pretty slick huh?

We knew it would excite some people but the response to it was overwhelming. We were shooting for a summer release but we may see it sooner based on the interest we received.
    I like it.

Will be trying to get my hands on one ASAP when I go home for vacation this year. Assuming it's released by then.
    It is missing the point to think that the martial art is solely in cutting a man down; it is in killing evil. It is in the strategem of killing the evil of one man and giving life to ten thousand -Yagyu Munemori

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RichinVA View Post
    MagPump looked pretty interesting....... http://youtu.be/5nrzKCKtD_8
    Looks like a pretty good design, but $389? Yikes.
    To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society. --Theodore Roosevelt--

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Digging through different venues it looks like shot show actually did have some cool stuff this year.

The LAV did a great job of covering some of it in video format. Out of any one it seems he did the best coverage.

However I really prefer photo's that you can really scrutinize. SMGLee did great posts and photo's I'm sorry to not see any posts this year from him. A full week later I'm sadly feeling like they won't be forth coming.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    With the Growth of SIG and the recent hires by them I think they really have some interesting things that have come out, have not seen much of it but the G2 7.62 should be one to watch.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

H&K @ SHOT 2015 by SMGLee

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I want a belt fed, semi auto pistol variant of the above...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    This year H&K upgraded the HK417 to HK 417A2 version which utilized all the upgrade that appeared on the HK 416A5 last year.

If you over torque the rail locking lug, you can still extract the broken screw rod from the opposite side via the slot cut into the locking lug

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Currently the best striker pistol on the market.....your milage may vary!

This is my VP9!!

And this may be the best bang you can buy!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

AXTS @ SHOT 2015 by SMGLee

This year AXTS brought their extremely beautiful MI-T556 rifle to the show......the pictures does not do this beauty any justice..

AXTS famous for their ambi lower came to show featuring this new rifle design. Every part on this carbine undergone a rigorous design and engineering work. The most impressive feature on this rifle isn't the complete ambi control, well, the Ambi feature is quite impressive, but the stainless steel Shilen 416R-based, with a proprietary AXTS barrel contour, 1:8 twist, barrel chambered in .223 Wylde. This barrel 14.5” is, guaranteed to ½ MOA @ 100yrd. This claim was verified the weekend after SHOT where AXTS' Eric Andersen showed up at the Alias Traning SPR course taught by SGM Daryl Holland. The rifle performed flawlessly and show extreme accuracy under any pretty adverse wind condition on the range.

Ventilated barrel nut to dissipate any heat issues.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

BattleArms @ SHOT 2015 by SMGLee

Battle Arms rattled SHOT with its super light weight carbine.... I asked if the weight saving might be mitigated by the increase in recoil and overall controllability. George of Battle Arms told me a specially engineered buffer system with a weighted buffer counter any ill effect of taking off so much weight to the Stoner platform. I have not had a chance to shoot the carbine, but the weight saving is extremely impressive.

You can see from the pictures that Battle Arms cut weight from every little corner in the upper and lower receiver.

Page 161 of 182 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171 ... LastLast