Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My C&R MP44 - The M4s Grandpa

Feedback Score

My C&R MP44 - The M4s Grandpa

I realized that I never posted this here. I already put this stuff on ak47.net and akfiles, so if you already have seen it there, sorry.

I just got this MP44, and I love this gun. It was brought back during WW2, and it's really interesting looking at it, because you see, AK, HK, M16, FAL, SKS, etc, all in this one gun. Truly a ground breaking design. I hope you like the pictures and video. I'm no professional, so go easy on me

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    I hate you.

Thanks for the video, it's simple but informative and you're a natural speaker. Which is good considering you apparently own an NFA Museum and I'm assuming your last name is probably Rockefeller to afford all that stuff.

MP44's are a fascinating weapon for their ingenuity and how much they influenced others (as you noted). I do find it interesting that they thought of so much yet still didn't figure out how to keep the handguard from overheating.

Did I mention I hate you?
    PRAISE THE FALLEN
    SSG Kevin Roberts KIA 7-May-08
    1Lt Nick Dewhirst KIA 20-July-08
    Cpl Charles Gaffney KIA 24-Dec-08
    Spc Peter Courcy KIA 10-Feb-09
    PFC Jason Watson KIA 10-Feb-09

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    That is extraordinary. Fantastic rifle, and good vid summarizing the similarities to later rifles. I have always wanted one of these for as long I knew they existed.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Great video.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kaltesherz View Post
    I hate you.

Thanks for the video, it's simple but informative and you're a natural speaker. Which is good considering you apparently own an NFA Museum and I'm assuming your last name is probably Rockefeller to afford all that stuff.

MP44's are a fascinating weapon for their ingenuity and how much they influenced others (as you noted). I do find it interesting that they thought of so much yet still didn't figure out how to keep the handguard from overheating.

Did I mention I hate you?
    Thanks. Last name isn't Rockefeller though. I wish it was!

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    That's very cool, thank you for posting that.

Do you shoot Privi ammo through it? I have always wondered how people feed theirs.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    That's very cool, thank you for posting that.

Do you shoot Privi ammo through it? I have always wondered how people feed theirs.
    Prvi. I have thousands of rounds of it. Great stuff!

Feedback Score
    That.is.awesome. I have super gun envy.

Feedback Score
    52 (100%)
    Best post I've seen in a long time. You did a great job with the video. I especially liked to shots of the weird/cool tilt bolt action through the ejection port. How does it look inside?
    Last edited by mkmckinley; 01-25-15 at 17:14.

Feedback Score
    I really wish someone would make a x39 copy of one of these

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast