Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Jesse James suppressor testing?

Feedback Score
    51 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryno12 View Post
    Yes he did, among other things.

I'm not sure if it's the firearm industry as a whole, or more specifically this forum, but I find most people are extremely critical of newcomers to the industry. They all basically suck until they prove otherwise; certainly an uphill battle.
    I may not care for some (most?) of his products but I'll at least give him the benefit of the doubt.
    I'm not sure it is that as much as it is he is trying to charge 4 times the more expensive suppressor a price and making crazy claims of a suppressor as quiet as a subsonic .22 suppressor and then won't prove it. He backed out of the challenge to prove it almost a year ago....

Feedback Score
    What's the sonic Crack of 223 in db?

Feedback Score
    The silencer looks like a mufler off a bike then cut in half and then they added a muzzle mount.
    With the cad and advancements in tech perhaps it could work.

I

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
    Last edited by daniel87; 12-01-15 at 01:55.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryno12 View Post
    Yes he did, among other things.

I'm not sure if it's the firearm industry as a whole, or more specifically this forum, but I find most people are extremely critical of newcomers to the industry. They all basically suck until they prove otherwise; certainly an uphill battle.
    I may not care for some (most?) of his products but I'll at least give him the benefit of the doubt.
    It's how he carries himself more than anything... I had an exchange with him via IG regarding his tacticool AR10. Simply pointed out that it's all bling and flash and not worth the price. He responded with " I wanna see Internet Dumb!@#$% like you actually be able to turn one of my machines on??" and when I replied about his over sized dildo of a suppressor that looks like it was homemade and how did his competition go agains Liberty... he quickly deleted the comments and then blocked me on IG. I got a swarm of questions regarding the subject.

Everyone loves a feel good story about someone who started a business or created a good product and then succeeded. You actually have to do something in the business before you start running your mouth. This is more about a total prick acting like a prick, then being asked to put up or shut up... he obviously shut up. His first 1911s weren't even made in house for god sakes!

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    One of my buddies used to work for him at WCC. He said he is a good guy and would have no issue giving you the shirt off his back. Said he is smart as hell just has his quirks and doesn't give a f**k. Sounds about right to me. I have a feeling he is just doing all the gun/silencer stuff so he can do "R&D" and have all the toys he wants.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by themonk View Post
    One of my buddies used to work for him at WCC. He said he is a good guy and would have no issue giving you the shirt off his back. Said he is smart as hell just has his quirks and doesn't give a f**k. Sounds about right to me. I have a feeling he is just doing all the gun/silencer stuff so he can do "R&D" and have all the toys he wants.
    I think he's a tool. He doesn't care. About sums it up...

Well and good that he is doing R&D to play with the fun toys. I cannot blame him at all. But at least he could be doing actual R&D...

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by themonk View Post
    I think he's a tool. He doesn't care. About sums it up...

Well and good that he is doing R&D to play with the fun toys. I cannot blame him at all. But at least he could be doing actual R&D...

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I'm in different about it....I made some products and we still sell it here and there but in the end.....the firearms industry is really a tough market with a lot of commandos...that part is true.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    I believe in peace, love and extremely violent weapons systems... just in case that whole peace-and-love thing doesn't work out.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345