Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jesse James suppressor testing?

Feedback Score

Jesse James suppressor testing?

I don't know if any of you caught this..
    Jesse James has launched some new cans with some spectacular #s for DB ratings..

Since we are both located in Austin and I have access to a state of the art DB meter I thought I would see if he wanted to do a test on video..

https://tacticalgunreview.com/jesse-...ng/#more-22230
    Charles Coker

Disclosure statement:
    Pro Staff - Silencer Shop
    Dealer - Armasight and Steiner Optics
    Affiliated with Trijicon, Wilson Combat and Crux Suppressors

Feedback Score
    51 (100%)
    Liberty has challenged them to a sound off is you will and testing with the meters Liberty uses.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    With a sticker price of $4,500 per can I would expect it to be incredibly quieter than any suppressor in existence.
    Last edited by sidewaysil80; 01-25-15 at 22:04.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Sad anyone actually wastes their time with this BS. 7 pages on ARFCOM no surprise.

I heard markm has a can that does 87dB for $87.

Feedback Score
    everyone knows this is complete and utter bullshit. do we really need to discuss it?

can mods just close this thread?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Titsworth offered him 10k if any shot metered under 125 db on any single shot.

Jesse James is only "making" suppressors so he can play with post sample dealer machine guns.

It's actually really clever: Make a crappy product no one will buy (so you don't have to worry about actual sales), get all the machine guns you want, and be able to justify it to the ATF.

Anyone want to start a suppressor company with me? I have a bunch of coffee cans laying around.
    "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by domestique View Post
    Titsworth offered him 10k if any shot metered under 125 db on any single shot.

Jesse James is only "making" suppressors so he can play with post sample dealer machine guns.

It's actually really clever: Make a crappy product no one will buy (so you don't have to worry about actual sales), get all the machine guns you want, and be able to justify it to the ATF.

Anyone want to start a suppressor company with me? I have a bunch of coffee cans laying around.
    Hearing it explained like this I can't really knock it.
    If somebody actually bought one of these things, let alone paid $4500 for one I would have a very hard time feeling sorry for them.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by steyrman13 View Post
    Liberty has challenged them to a sound off is you will and testing with the meters Liberty uses.
    I will be flying out with Liberty Suppressors to film the event as a 3rd party and the video will be hosted on my YouTube channel.
    Industry T&E

Feedback Score
    I was surprised I didn't see any mention/bashing of the sti 1911's he has been selling. I know at guy that was really enthusiastic about them, I tried to suggest a Springfield professional or Wilson but I don't think he was swayed

Feedback Score
    I eagerly await the suppressor testing. Insert 'smiley eating popcorn' icon here.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast