Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Parallax Tactical \ PXTreme FFSSR MLok Rail Review

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlin 795 View Post
    As noted above I have the 716 and I confused them.

I snagged one of the Geissele reaction rod copies from Botach for $35 and used that. It is one of my favorite tools in my box next to my new Arisaka scope leveler and FAT wrench. All of them put a smile on my face when I use them.
    OK, I'm just trying to figure out why the trouble with the barrel nut and wondered if how you had the vise setup had anything to do with it. I just used the Wheeler wrench and a ReactionRod to remove the GI nut on my SIG M400 and had no trouble at all. Did you use your support hand to hold the wrench face tight against the nut to make sure the pins didn't slip out of the nut as you applied force?

Also, the picture of the gas block and tube installed isn't a clamp-on block. It's a set screw block. I think that's why Iraqgunz was asking. If the link below is the block used, the barrel should be dimpled so the set screws can bite in and properly hold the block in place.
    https://troyind.com/products/gas-block-750-1

I picked up my ReactionRod in one of Geissele's tool kits, and likewise, they are a dream to use. His gas tube roll pin starter is a pretty slick little tool.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlin 795 View Post
    Their first ones weren't, lacking the inside cut that the T-Nut braces against. Their later release included this cut.
    The compatibility issue with the T-Nut version was the outside of the tube, I had one. It had the radius of the tube on the surface where the M-LOK slots were cut. The updated version has flats machined along the M-LOK slots on the outside so that attachments secure to a flat and not radiused surface.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JChops View Post
    The ALG rails are fully-M-LOK compliant. Not to mention 10 times nicer than that piece of shit rail.
    Classy! Do you have some experience with this brand or just talking shit? The ALG rail is about as ugly as they get.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12