Thread: 1911 Smiths in the Austin area.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

1911 Smiths in the Austin area.

I have a few mechanical/parts changes I want fitted and a new finish put on a future EDC Colt 1991.
    I'm on the look-out for an experienced quality Smith.
    Thanks

Feedback Score
    Alan Tilman of ART Enterprises or Hank Fleming in Austin and Alex Hamilton of 10 Ring Precision in San Antonio.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TomD View Post
    Alan Tilman of ART Enterprises or Hank Fleming in Austin and Alex Hamilton of 10 Ring Precision in San Antonio.
    Yep, I was going to say Art Fleming also.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TomD View Post
    I'll second the recommendation for Alex Hamilton of Ten Ring Precision in San Antonio. He has worked on a a few of my 1911's and revolvers, Great work, good prices and good turn around time. Alex is a member of the American Pistolsmith's Guild and the former Pistolsmithing editor for American Handgunner magazine.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    I'll second the recommendation for Alex Hamilton of Ten Ring Precision in San Antonio. He has worked on a a few of my 1911's and revolvers, Great work, good prices and good turn around time. Alex is a member of the American Pistolsmith's Guild and the former Pistolsmithing editor for American Handgunner magazine.
    Alex did the work on my 1911, I'm very happy with it and highly recommend him.