Thread: ATG Worldwide- advanced tactical group

Feedback Score

ATG Worldwide- advanced tactical group

Anyone know anything about them? I think they might be local, and I keep hearing about them, but the name sounds mall-ninja. They don't have much posted, but it didn't look impressive from what I saw, but wanted to get some opinions.

Thanks.

Site: http://www.myatgworldwide.com/index.php?page=home
    Last edited by MegademiC; 01-26-15 at 17:24.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The guy is a retired seal. In early 2010, I was hearing about them all the time, lately not much. He was offering low cost memberships for informational classes.
    If your in the area, we have a training facility in Deerfield, OH. It is a public outdoor range with a good amount of amenities. We host 3gun, 2gun, uspsa, and idpa matches as well as hosting MacNamara, Vogel, proctor, and Pannone this coming year. Website will be up shortly but in the mean time you can check the Facebook out at, ARO GRoup

Feedback Score
    Thanks, looking to get into uspsa and 2gun this year!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Awesome! If you'd like more info, shoot me an email at: shootingsports@arogroupusa.com and I'll pass it all along

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    It is Advanced Training Group.

I have taken many of the courses, they are excellent. The owner, Adam Newbold is a 20 year Navy SEAL. My understanding based on information from outside sources is that he was one of the elite SEALs.

The classes are structured around the way SEALs fight. Obviously, the courses are the tip of the iceburg and do not make you a special operator.

They are also a great group of guys.

Give Adam a call or stop in the office. Decide whether it is right for you.

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the info. I keep hearing more, and everything is overwhelmingly positive. I think I'll sign up, for a course, hopefully this summer.