Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Unity Tactical / TNVC Programmable Switching

Feedback Score
    204 (100%)
    239... hope the street price is less then that. 139 I could spring for, as the D-IT surefire is 100+.

I'm with euro. I've either already changed setups to work as I need or went another direction. 2 years ago I would have bought 3 of them in a second.
    Philippians 4:13

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwknutson17 View Post
    239... hope the street price is less then that. 139 I could spring for, as the D-IT surefire is 100+.

I'm with euro. I've either already changed setups to work as I need or went another direction. 2 years ago I would have bought 3 of them in a second.
    I'm with you guys.. I thought I could wait but I've made it work without this so I cant be sure if I'll be buying one anymore. If they are only sold by TNVC and Unity Tactical I doubt they'll be any cheaper than the listed MSRP.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    All SHOT video coverage mentions they are getting packaged up.. Cash me ousside, how bout dah?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Guys,

I apologize for my absence from this thread. I won't comment on the ship date as I likely wont be believed until you can actually buy one (Understandably). I will try and answer some of the questions I see over the last few pages. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have and I will do my best to respond.

Q. Its very delayed! Its just a pressure switch!
    A. Yes, it has been delayed, and yes its just a pressure switch. That being said. It does have several features that has made the development much more difficult than expected but also are not currently available in existing solutions.

Q. The Price is ridiculous
    A. The Insight Dual Button Remote is $234. TAPS PRO does quite a bit more than it does (Mounts to 1913/MLOK/Keymod, is fully programmable, offered with different leads, etc). The surefire dual switch $120. Again, TAPS PRO offers additional features. Of course if you do not need or would not use these features, TAPS is more comparable in price at $145 MSRP. A $25 difference for the additional mounting options. There is a lot that goes into the price of a product as I am sure most members of this board know.

Q. Will it only be sold by Unity / TNVC?
    A. No, it will be available through our re-sellers including our International Network.

Q. Eurodriver - This was announced when Donald Trump was still hosting the apprentice
    A. We made an internal decision to only release this once Trump was President.

Q. The Empire State Building was built in less time than TAPS
    A. The Empire State Building is not compatible with MLOK

Thank you

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by goteron View Post
    Guys,

I apologize for my absence from this thread. I won't comment on the ship date as I likely wont be believed until you can actually buy one (Understandably). I will try and answer some of the questions I see over the last few pages. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have and I will do my best to respond.

Q. Its very delayed! Its just a pressure switch!
    A. Yes, it has been delayed, and yes its just a pressure switch. That being said. It does have several features that has made the development much more difficult than expected but also are not currently available in existing solutions.

Q. The Price is ridiculous
    A. The Insight Dual Button Remote is $234. TAPS PRO does quite a bit more than it does (Mounts to 1913/MLOK/Keymod, is fully programmable, offered with different leads, etc). The surefire dual switch $120. Again, TAPS PRO offers additional features. Of course if you do not need or would not use these features, TAPS is more comparable in price at $145 MSRP. A $25 difference for the additional mounting options. There is a lot that goes into the price of a product as I am sure most members of this board know.

Q. Will it only be sold by Unity / TNVC?
    A. No, it will be available through our re-sellers including our International Network.

Q. Eurodriver - This was announced when Donald Trump was still hosting the apprentice
    A. We made an internal decision to only release this once Trump was President.

Q. The Empire State Building was built in less time than TAPS
    A. The Empire State Building is not compatible with MLOK

Thank you
    Excellent Q&A session. A couple of those have me chuckling. Thanks for making my Friday afternoon more pleasant.
    Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by goteron View Post
    ...once Trump was President.

...not compatible with MLOK
    Ok. That was funny.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    I can appreciate that reply

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Any reason why color and type of lead isn't an option?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    We will be making FDE when we are caught up on Black. And lead options will be filtering in progressively as well.

Thanks!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast