Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: ETS Transparent glock mags

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

ETS Transparent glock mags

Looks like glock is going to have another drop in factory mag sales. Msrp $20
    http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2...magazines-ets/
    "The most important rule in a gunfight is: Always win and cheat if necessary." ~ Clint Smith

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    If they're as nice as their AR mags, they'll have a winner. I need to order some more of those ETS 30s. I keep procrastinating that.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    Competition can be a beautiful thing! I like the idea of a transparent Glock mag. I'll give them a try.
    In Hoc Signo Vinces

"The nine most terrifying words in the english language are 'I'm from the Government and I'm here to help'." Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    I will have to try a few of these out. I like the fact you can use aftermarket baseplates/mag extensions.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    ETS has a discount code but you have to use the name of TOS. It gets you the coupled mags for $15 instead of $19. Shipping is $5 for any number of mags. I too will be in for some of these Glock mags. I like that they are making 15,17, and 33 rounds and any baseplate fits.
    Go in peace, but be prepared for violence.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DWood View Post
    ETS has a discount code but you have to use the name of TOS. It gets you the coupled mags for $15 instead of $19. Shipping is $5 for any number of mags. I too will be in for some of these Glock mags. I like that they are making 15,17, and 33 rounds and any baseplate fits.
    I can't think of anyone who has been begging for more 33-round Glock magazines. They'll be cool for the 9mm Kriss.

What we really need is something around 23-25 rounds - with NO extension. I guess we'll be waiting on Magpul for those, though.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fjallhrafn View Post
    I can't think of anyone who has been begging for more 33-round Glock magazines. They'll be cool for the 9mm Kriss.

What we really need is something around 23-25 rounds - with NO extension. I guess we'll be waiting on Magpul for those, though.
    You and me think alike. I like it. Am hoping magpul gets the 23-25 round mags out soon. Would replace some of my home defense mags after vetting them.

That said, since I have been on a half assed mag buying spree as of late picking up random mags to try, at about 1 random mag for every 10 Pmag mag or USGI mag I buy I'll likely pick up a few of these to play with as well as a handful of the Magpul mags when they hit the streets.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    Awesome! I hope they do it for the USP Series as well.
    K.I.S.S. (Keep it Simple Stupid)
    KAC SR-15 IWS Tan
    KAC SR-25 EMC
    LWRC M6 IC

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DWood View Post
    ETS has a discount code but you have to use the name of TOS. It gets you the coupled mags for $15 instead of $19. Shipping is $5 for any number of mags.
    Try m4carbine

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double3 View Post
    Try m4carbine
    It looks like that works too. Thanks.
    Go in peace, but be prepared for violence.

Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast