Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: ETS Transparent glock mags

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    This has potential to be 50 shades of awesome with a heavy dose of totally rad.

These will be great for training magazines and ammo accountability. I do the same with Lancer AWMs. Great magazines for most anything but practice or training they are my first choice for instant ammo accountability.

It IS possible to lose count on GI mags and I have seen people be able to cram 32 rounds in a 30 rounder with weak or WW2 era (j/k barely post-Vietnam era) springs.

This can only make life easier. Good stuff. So it better work!

Feedback Score
    I like the idea and will give them a try when they hit the market.

Wonder how long before people customize their Glocks to be able to view the ammo through the grip?

Something like this:
    Before you suggest that licensing, background checks, or other restrictions for the 2nd Amendment are reasonable... Apply those same ideas to the 1st and 4th Amendments. Then tell me how reasonable they are.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Return of the ASP?

" Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    Hello Everyone,
    I just wanted to let you all know that I am watching this thread and I will answer any questions you all have about our upcoming glock mags.

We are very exited and the feedback thus far has been nothing short of amazing.

PS. I know someone mentioned wanting a .45 22-23 round mag that doesn't use an extension....we may have something in the works on that later this year.
    Product Development - Elite Tactical Systems Group

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ETSGroup View Post
    Hello Everyone,
    I just wanted to let you all know that I am watching this thread and I will answer any questions you all have about our upcoming glock mags.

We are very exited and the feedback thus far has been nothing short of amazing.

PS. I know someone mentioned wanting a .45 22-23 round mag that doesn't use an extension....we may have something in the works on that later this year.
    Thanks for being active and offering to answer questions. As for one piece tubes that extend beyond the frame (roughly 20-25 rounds), I suspect that is for all calibers.
    Before you suggest that licensing, background checks, or other restrictions for the 2nd Amendment are reasonable... Apply those same ideas to the 1st and 4th Amendments. Then tell me how reasonable they are.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DWood View Post
    How do the rounds line up in a Glock magazine?
    The opposite of how they line up in a HK mag.

(Someone will get the joke.)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Uni-Vibe View Post
    Maybe Glock will make a Glock with transparent plastic parts; a see-through pistol would let you see all the inner working parts in action. The 1911 crowd would turn green with envy.
    A Glock with a Pmag style window would be pretty cool.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    Thanks for being active and offering to answer questions. As for one piece tubes that extend beyond the frame (roughly 20-25 rounds), I suspect that is for all calibers.
    Probably chiefly for the 9mm and 40-calibers, I imagine.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post

I see what you did there......
    "Perfect Practice Makes Perfect"
    "There are 550 million firearms on this planet. That's one firearm for every 12 people. The question is... How do we arm the other 11?" Lord of War.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Fjallhrafn View Post
    Return of the ASP?

Bring it! Even the Guttersnipe.

Quote Originally Posted by ETSGroup View Post
    Outstanding!

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post

Nice.
    K.I.S.S. (Keep it Simple Stupid)
    KAC SR-15 IWS Tan
    KAC SR-25 EMC
    LWRC M6 IC

Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast