Page 165 of 182 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167175 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 1816

Thread: SHOT Show 2015 Pictures (From SMGLee)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SMGLee View Post
    AX762 is coming.....
    Their website said that for a couple of years, before simply removing that page (note that the AX556 and A-DAC-F are both gone, too). I'm just disappointed because when I spoke with them last year in August, I was told that a matching upper/lower combo would be available in about four months time. Obviously, this never happened. Instead, over on their vendor forum on ar15.com, they've stated that their priority is the complete rifle at this point. I'm sure they'll get into the .308 game eventually, given how everyone else is, too, but how long is that going to take?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Another year down, another year without the SR47 or any of the other products we would love to see. Sigh....
    Dont sweat the small stuff.

If youre not taking fire, its all small stuff.

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mtdawg169 View Post
    It appears to be the same gas block system as used on the SR15 Mod2. The barrel has a machined tab used to index the gas block and prevent rotation. The nut threads on in front of it and locks it in place.
    Yes it is the same as the sr15mod2
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    What's the story on the WML mount integrated into the optic mount? Are people reverting to the magwell grip used in Vietnam?? I can't think of any reason why I'd ever want my light that far back.

i think its because the tubes have no rail space... so that was the only option
    "I must study politics and war so that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy."
    -John Adams
    "The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing."
    - Albert Einstein
    “Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Feedback Score
    SMGLee, what's the deal with those M110s? Is that going to be a limited civilian run? Any info would be great.
    K.I.S.S. (Keep it Simple Stupid)
    KAC SR-15 IWS Tan
    KAC SR-25 EMC
    LWRC M6 IC

Feedback Score
    7 (89%)
    I'm a little bit disappointed with this company. I've been waiting on that 762 lower for a while now and when I posted asking about an update on the ETA on another forum recently they also told me that they're just concentrating on the AX556 right now. I replied that was great and all but the 556 market was so over saturated as as it was that they should be concentrating on 762.

That said I just want the lower and upper set. I'm a builder. I could care less about buying pre built rifles. It has nothing to do with cost and everything to do with the fact that I enjoy building them. I don't want to buy an off-the-shelf rifle only to have to pull half of the crap off to customize it the way I want it. I was super excited about their 762 lower but too little too late. Just going to pick up the Aero precision m5 lower I think.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk, probably while driving.
    Last edited by Roadblock; 02-01-15 at 04:43.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    What the heck KAC, those MK6 and MK8 Luepolds need extended scope mounts to be usable.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Was that the gun in the magpul booth on the wall? If so I thought it looked fantastic. The rail was really really nice IMO. If I am ever in the market for a complete gun again, I will be giving a hard look at his guns.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mack7.62 View Post
    What the heck KAC, those MK6 and MK8 Luepolds need extended scope mounts to be usable.
    Not sure if you're serious?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Totally serious, to get proper eye relief I need to run the Mk8 forward on extended mount. YMMV.

Page 165 of 182 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167175 ... LastLast