Thread: WW Guns Cerakoteed BCM/Rainer Arms rifle

Feedback Score
    37 (100%)

WW Guns Cerakoteed BCM/Rainer Arms rifle

I wanted to post this for those of you who may want to Cerakote your AR15’s. This is my girlfriend’s rifle. She picked the parts with some input from me. Emphasis was put on light weight due to a neck/shoulder on duty injury from when she was an LEO. Holding anything at eye level for any period of time causes pain/fatigue for her so we tried to keep it light without getting crazy.

The upper is complete from BCM with a 16” EWL flutted barrel and 13” KMR. It also has a BCM gunfighter comp and gen 2 magpuls. She’s waiting on a backordered T2. The lower is from Rainer Arms with Geissele, Colt and Battle Arms parts. She picked the Larue furniture because she likes the UDE color. So for Christmas I did some research and found WW Guns out of Alabama. Found some positive reviews on them including their ability to match the Larue UDE color. They cannot call it “UDE” because it proprietary to Larue but it’s as close a match as you’ll find. Sent this rifle in before Xmas and got it back in about 5 weeks. It turned out great. The color fill looks great too. The finish is very consistent and looks outstanding. Did a lot of back and forth with WW Guns specifically Clint. He even called me on the phone to verify some points about the work. Overall great experience. Price was what I believed to be fair and higher than it could have been due to the custom color mix and the black color fill.

Just wanted to pass this on in case you’re on the fence or looking for someone to cerakote a rifle for you. Let me know if you have any questions, be happy to answer them if I can.

Thanks

Edited to add: Forgot to add, they even re-staked the castle nut. Not a huge deal, I can do it, but it goes to show they give attention to detail.

Last edited by Serpico1985; 01-31-15 at 19:05.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Very cool, that RA lower looks great, I love mine!