Page 174 of 182 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 1816

Thread: SHOT Show 2015 Pictures (From SMGLee)

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Lol, yeah they do all sorts of metal fab stuff. Back in the day several folks used them to do some milling. They did good work on my ar10 80%, cleaner than my colts, lmt's or knights lol. But to be honest I've not ever been in love with knights and it's an issued gun.

I have an old cucv with the 6.2 diesel on it and threw some of those spin trap spin tech mufflers they made, wow. Worth it, they have some stuff on YouTube if you doubt it.
    “It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.” Samuel Adams

Those that bleed with me are forever my brothers OCT 28

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    that modular rail looks like what gg&g used to offer, except it wasn't free floated. Looks good. I'm a huge colt fan, I won't buy a 1911 that's not a colt.

The folks a colt are beyond generous to the military and were very supportive of my team to say the least after we got hit.

General Keys and his staff are first rate! Can't say enough about how much I love the Wiley Clapp 21st century commander.

Thanks for years of great photos SMGLee, for those of us deployed its the next best thing.
    “It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.” Samuel Adams

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Is that BAR a semi-auto?
    I'd buy one.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)
    Hard to tell from the pictures, but what other than friction holds it to the barrel nut? It also doesn't seem to have any anti rotation feature.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Will the MK20 SSR be available to civilians this year?
    Work so hard that one day your signature will be called an autograph.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I sure hope so.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Larry Vickers posted a video about it on his facebook, FN plans to release it in Q3-Q4 this year. No estimate on the price though
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    that's a good question, ill have to ask. But I plan to order one soon, if I get a good answer. I would hope either a proprietary barrel nut or some sort of machined mating for an existing barrel nut to aid in secure lock up.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TF82 View Post
    Hard to tell from the pictures, but what other than friction holds it to the barrel nut? It also doesn't seem to have any anti rotation feature.
    SO I emailed them today and got back a pretty quick reply and thought I would post it up. But they provide a proprietary barrel nut they make for it and they say its oversized to provide more clamping/locking area. I guess it also has a series of several screws that ensure it wont rotate and stays tight.

Thanks for asking that,TF82 I hadn't even thought to ask.

Feedback Score
    That AK forend is exactly what I have been waiting for. I hope it's out soon!

advntrjnky

Page 174 of 182 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176 ... LastLast