Thread: Inforce WML

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Inforce WML

My first Inforce light arrived today. I attached to the upper 1913 rail on mu BCM KMR. clamped right, screwed finger tight to stop and it slides back and forth, front to back. My TLR-1's don't do this and never read where a WML did it either.
    Any ideas or solutions from our trained, experienced members?

Thanks
    Randy
    POW-MIA, #22untilnone
    Let Us #NeverForget!

If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you,
    but it's still on my list.

Feedback Score
    My WML doesn't have that issue. I'd contact Inforce and let them know something isn't right.
    Reads a lot, posts little.

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RWH24 View Post
    My first Inforce light arrived today. I attached to the upper 1913 rail on mu BCM KMR. clamped right, screwed finger tight to stop and it slides back and forth, front to back. My TLR-1's don't do this and never read where a WML did it either.
    Any ideas or solutions from our trained, experienced members?

Thanks
    Randy
    Try attaching your WML to your upper receiver's Pic rail just to see if the rail dimensions are different, I bet it will not move on it.
    Last edited by Biggy; 02-05-15 at 10:27.

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Mine would moved very slightly back and forth on a HSP mount. I changed to a KMR and new KM HSP mount and it no longer moves. Probably just tolerance stacking.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mine has a very slight wiggle on a HSP thorntail (1913) mount as well. I have tightened it down as tight as I can get it (its mounted next to my DD front sight) and still I get a little wiggle. Not a problem for me though since I have shot a thousand or so rounds with it mounted and it has never come loose. Checked it with indexing marks and it has not budged a bit. I would not worry about it honestly.

Feedback Score
    Mine moves the slightest bit as well. Tried it on RIS II and KAC RAS. Not enough to make it unusable, but still bugs me.

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by thabends View Post
    Mine moves the slightest bit as well. Tried it on RIS II and KAC RAS. Not enough to make it unusable, but still bugs me.
    I put a small .014" thick plastic shim between the mounting screw and the metal area where it tightens against on the light body and there was no more movement on the KMR rail. YMMV
    Last edited by Biggy; 02-06-15 at 12:30.