Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Griffin Revolution 45

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Silencer Shop will not test Silencerco's Cap on Griffin's Can.

We need a dB comparison of the Revolution 45 w/ 9mm cap vs. the Revolution 9 with standard cap.

Fireman?

Feedback Score
    I'm interested as well. I was pretty much set on the 9, but I'd like to,use a 40 as well as 300blk, and 9mm.

Anyone know the length of the rev45 in k configuration? Also I've herd the 9 is 5.5 and 6" in k configuration, anyone know for sure which?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MegademiC View Post
    I'm interested as well. I was pretty much set on the 9, but I'd like to,use a 40 as well as 300blk, and 9mm.
    I was all hot on that question for like... one day.

I don't even shoot a lot of .45 let alone suppressed. I got the Revo-9. I need max performance in it's primary role.

As for .300BLK, both are rated for Subs, so you don't get anything extra w/ the .45... only an even bigger baffle gap.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by KalashniKEV View Post
    I was all hot on that question for like... one day.

I don't even shoot a lot of .45 let alone suppressed. I got the Revo-9. I need max performance in it's primary role.

As for .300BLK, both are rated for Subs, so you don't get anything extra w/ the .45... only an even bigger baffle gap.
    Yea after crunching numbers, I'd be better off getting my reloader setup for 9mm. Better performance as u stated as well. I don't even own a 45.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I asked the same question. According to Joshua Neff at Capitol Armory, things like suppressor end caps, muzzle brakes, and flash hiders are all considered "accessories" not suppressor parts. Completely legal. Unlike a suppressor baffle, which is a suppressor part. That is according to the ATF.

Quote Originally Posted by karlglen101 View Post
    I emailed Griffin and received a prompt response from Austin today. If front end caps become offered by others, it sounds like they're willing to respond to that as well.

This begs the question, has anyone else talked about offering them? I wonder if there is any legality in what the ATF considers as a silencer part, and if these can be offered / sold without red tape.
    Life's a risk, enjoy the adventure - HOPLOETHOS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12