Thread: Noveske N4 light barrels

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

Noveske N4 light barrels

Just a bit of info, I spoke with a lady at Noveske the other day about the possibility of a 12.5" N4 light barrel, and was told that the 10.5" barrels were slated to be out next, and that after that (no time frame) they hoped to do N4barrels in all their popular lenghts, such as 12.5". This is good news.

Feedback Score

Thumbs up

this will be good, but i don't think they will be releasing the barrels on a stand-alone basis. lol been looking for the cold hammer forged barrels, and Noveske is one of the few places that have them, but not selling them solo. Oh well, at least i know where they are.

Only the light carbine and recce's are CHF barrels. We do not sell them as barrels only though only uppers or rifles.

Best Regards,
    Sheri
    Office Manager
    Noveske Rifleworks LLC
    P.O. Box 1401
    Grants Pass, OR 97528
    Ph:541-479-6117
    Fx:800-734-8714
    www.noveskerifleworks.com

there are some outlets that can get them for custom setups, and i'm working that route right now. slowly but surely
    Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'm pretty sure grant @ G&Rtacical can build you uppers using the noveske CHF barrels.

I'm preeettyy sure...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetCaseNerd View Post
    I'm pretty sure grant @ G&Rtacical can build you uppers using the noveske CHF barrels.

I'm preeettyy sure...
    Yep, i'm already in contact with him. Working on the 16" Noveske M4 light carbine with mid length gas tube, LaRue Upper and hand guards. he has some with the low GB, but not sure yet if i want to go that route. We certify with M4's using Eotech halo sights and the FST's and i don't mind that set up at all. the low GB's give me a bit more flexibility in setup options, but i don't think i'll be changing much up there. Still pondering that a bit, while i wait for them to be restocked (along with the wallet to fatten a bit more). thanks for the tip though; already ordered some items from him and they were shipped fast with good correspondence.
    Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum