Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 4181899091

Thread: SIG MCX: When is an AR not an AR?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Stolen off Breitbart's website:

“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    Sending my legacy 300BLK pistol back to Sig this morning to get some things worked out. I can no longer switch the gas block, I feel like I am going to break it trying. Also the recoil springs have begun to feel sluggish when returning. Hopefully it's good news.
    Update on this, Sig had my gun for a few weeks, and returned it without any communication. I received it, and they actually re-barreled the gun at no charge to me. That came with a new gas block, and gas block switch also. It appears to be a heavier profile Virtus barrel. They never explained in paperwork what was wrong with it, just things they replaced and signed off by a gunsmith.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    Update on this, Sig had my gun for a few weeks, and returned it without any communication. I received it, and they actually re-barreled the gun at no charge to me. That came with a new gas block, and gas block switch also. It appears to be a heavier profile Virtus barrel. They never explained in paperwork what was wrong with it, just things they replaced and signed off by a gunsmith.
    I find it odd that gun companies want those requesting warranty service to provide as many details about the problems they're encountering as possible, yet most do not return the favor with an explanation of what they did to resolve the problems. I hope it works for you now.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Okay, the distance from the center of the bore to the top of the front sight post is approximately 2.9". The distance from the center of the bore to the top of the picatinny rail is approximately 1.55".
    Quoting an old post here, but I was doing a parallel zero on a DBAL tonight and my zero target was for an AR. So taking the above, it seems I needed to adjust my laser by ~8.5mm up.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Something new from Garand Thumb. He and his partner cover the features pretty well:

https://youtu.be/kC9jblDRI0E

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Any issues with the conversion kits on AR15 lowers?

Feedback Score
    The update MCXs will probably need a MCX specific trigger. Also the adapter the to replace the buffer tube.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Corse View Post
    The update MCXs will probably need a MCX specific trigger. Also the adapter the to replace the buffer tube.
    I believe the new hammer comes with the upper conversion kit as does the buffer tube adapter.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I wanted to love mine. But it broke parts left and right...was a 1st Gen gun.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Restricted View Post
    I wanted to love mine. But it broke parts left and right...was a 1st Gen gun.
    What parts? So far my gen 1 has been good, but the rd count is fairly low.

Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 4181899091