Page 70 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast

Thread: SIG MCX: When is an AR not an AR?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ski View Post
    He came through and he has quite a few photos of various Virtus parts and their legacy analogues. Worth going back over there to gander. I will likely pick up a Virtus eventually. Maybe when they are blowing them out in 6 months to make space for the Virtus 2: Electric Boogaloo.
    Ski, can you share the link of that thread with us?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadly hit View Post
    Ski, can you share the link of that thread with us?

It's in the Sig section of the armory subforums.
    SLG Defense 07/02 FFL/SOT

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The new bolt looks interesting. From what I can tell it is the same as the post recall bolt but the back of the lugs are at and angle instead of being perpendicular to the bore like every other ar15 bolt to date. Seems interesting but I do not have the requisite engineering knowledge to know if that it will be more durable as they claim. The bolt looks well designed and similar to a KAC E3 bolt as generous radii are used in lieu of sharp right angles around the lugs. Really hoping Sig comes through on the QC when making these guns.

Feedback Score

http://soldiersystems.net/2017/08/22...s-mcx-rattler/

Interesting little micro variant. That 5.56 version will be ridiculous, though.
    Last edited by Defaultmp3; 08-22-17 at 09:45.
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

老僧三十年前未參禪時、見山是山、見水是水、及至後夾親見知識、有箇入處、見山不是山、見水不是水、而今得箇體歇處、依然見山秪是山、見水秪是水。

https://www.instagram.com/defaultmp3/

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    https://youtu.be/E6MEdkoomvg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    I get what they're doing... but man, the civilian / honest version of that is a once in ten billion scenario. And at the point I have to wonder if this is something that just couldn't have been done with a barrel 2" longer?

Looks good (except for that 80's nerf grip) I kinda wonder if people really know what they'd be getting with something even marketing called "the rattler"?

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    SiG's marketing videos behind the Virtus and the Rattler is 100% pure, unadulterated, organic free-trade mall ninja.

And I'm not sure I see any reason to buy a Rattler over an MPX or any other pseudo-subgun. Especially not at an MSRP of $2700.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Fjallhrafn View Post
    SiG's marketing videos behind the Virtus and the Rattler is 100% pure, unadulterated, organic free-trade mall ninja.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Well, these took a bit longer than expected, but we finally have them back from anodizing, assembled, and ready to go.

https://arisakadefense.com/products/...cout-mount-mcx

These fit the existing MCX and new Virtus handguard vent holes. A backer plate secures it in place. Sorry, they won't work on the Rattler, although I suspect not many people will own one of those on this forum.

Will - Owner of Arisaka LLC - http://www.arisakadefense.com

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Looks good Will!

Hey, who makes those KM covers and stop?

Mark
    GET IN YOUR BUBBLE!

Page 70 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast