Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: In bad need of new sunglasses

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Smith's tactical line has all ballistic rated lenses. I've switched to them because they don't stand out like Oakley's and everything else. They're also pretty cheap if you're military/LE, or can get in their program.
    "My craving is, and always has been, to be involved in actions conducted to ensure America remains strong, safe, and free of those who have its destruction as their goal."
    - Billy Waugh

"When you enter a room full of armed men, shoot the first person who moves, hostile or otherwise. He has started to think and is therefore dangerous."
    - Robert "Paddy" Mayne

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    I bought some of the champion glasses middle of last year and have been pleased with them. Model 40632 to be precise. I've used them shooting, doing yard work, cutting and grinding, etc etc along with every day. They're comfortable, Z87.1 rated, look decent but not great and at <$20 if they get lost or broken like I'm prone to doing with sunglasses, I'm not heartbroken. Think I paid $15 on Amazon for mine. Bought a pair for each vehicle, one for the garage and one for the tractor.

http://www.championtarget.com/shooti...ballistic.aspx

Feedback Score
    I use Oakley gas cans for every thing they do have an impact rating but I can't remember what the rating is

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123