Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Geissele SSA in Colt 6951 9mm?

Feedback Score
    Bushy24---Any update on your trigger test? I also have a RRA 9 and have held off on trigger improvements just because of the lack of definitive info. Standing by for your results. TIA

Feedback Score
    Geissele Super Dynamic Combat Two Stage Trigger in my Angstadt Arms upper/lower set works. It's their bolt carrier group as well. I also put the bolt carrier group in my 5.56 rifle and it worked with the SSA model as well.

Feedback Score

Geissele SSA in Colt 6951 9mm?

Smiley,

Yep. I have about 10 or so mags through my RRA 9. The sd3g trigger runs flawlessly! I'm super excited about that! Geissele asked me to get back to them as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Bushy24; 11-27-16 at 03:16.

Feedback Score
    I have a QC10 Colt pattern with QC10 ramped bolt and JP SCS buffer system. The SSA-E functions flawlessly. However, the hammer will not allow removal of the SCS, I have to remove the RE in order to access and clean the SCS. Pretty narrow set of circumstances, just passing it along to inform others if they intend to try the same configuration.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    You should not use the JP SCS in a blowback 9mm. NEVER REDUCE THE WEIGHT OF THE BUFFER TO LESS THAN A 9MM BUFFER.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd.K View Post
    You should not use the JP SCS in a blowback 9mm. NEVER REDUCE THE WEIGHT OF THE BUFFER TO LESS THAN A 9MM BUFFER.
    It's a 9mm SCS.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    The Geissele SD3G trigger also worked flawlessly in my S&W M&P 15-22 PC! 10 magS, varying speeds, distances and scenarios, no hiccups.

Feedback Score
    Bushy24--thanks to you and the others who added info to this thread. It helps to have someone's experience to draw from.

Feedback Score
    I have a little over 3k rounds with a G2S in my 9mm AR and it is fine. I use the pins that came with the trigger and it's in a DDLES lower.

Prior to this I was using a standard lower with an unramp bolt and dedicated 9mm hammer with standard pins. I lost rds count but know it's over 10k and I never had any issues. I kept hearing about pins breaking and pin holes egging out, but I never experience it. I did use some KNS pins for a few thousand rds due concerns, but took them out because I thought they were ugly. I don't use them now.
    Last edited by Ridgeline; 01-12-17 at 11:05.

Feedback Score
    I have seen a both ....9mm that work and those that don't with various triggers.... we are implementing a design change in our 9mm bolts as soon as testing is done that so far seems to work with everything we have tested with....from an SSA-E to a Larue MBT.....as well as with a standard full auto parts kit in a subgun application.
    Rudy.....Macon Armory

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast